Exciting opportunity to form the future of marine mobility
- Lift Ocean AS
- Full-Stack Utvikler
Lift Ocean aims to take a leading position in decarbonizing the high-speed boating industry, which is craving for energy-efficient solutions. Our hydrofoil systems reduce energy consumption significantly enabling boat manufacturers and operators to deliver low and zero-emission solutions. We are now hiring motivated, passionate, and bright minds to join us on this flight to zero-emission high-speed boating.
We are looking for an innovative full stack developer to form an integral part of the interdisciplinary and highly skilled team developing advanced software and simulation tools, comprising programming of advanced physics in a user-friendly environment.
- Develop, debug, test, and maintain the code related to simulation and modeling tools developed in-house.
- Participate in Lift Ocean’s development process
- Collaboration with the Lift Ocean technical team
- Strong academic background, with a Computer Science Degree or similar, with at least 3 years of professional experience.
- Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Deep knowledge in Objected Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Experience with multithreading and parallel programming.
- Experience with VR/AR/XR development, knowledge in Unity.
- Experience working with version control systems, preferably Git.
- Capable of identifying problems and proposing solutions.
- Organized and able to work independently using own initiative.
- Capable of dealing with a high workload in specific periods.
- Motivated to work in a small but developing company
- Fast-learner and open-minded
- Self-driven and energic
- Analytical and systematic
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably Norwegian
We can offer:
- Opportunity to shape the future of marine mobility
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Being part of an experienced and dedicated team
Estimated travel activity: Ten days per quarter
Lift Ocean is an innovative and technology-driven company aiming to lead the way in decarbonizing the high-speed boating industry. Our goal is to be the preferred turnkey supplier of hydrofoil solutions and enable boat manufacturers and operators to deliver low and zero-emission solutions in the high-speed segment - A license to operate. We let them do what they do best; build and operate boats while we make them fly.
Lift Ocean is based in Oslo, Norway.
- Grundingen 6, 0250 Oslo
- Maritim og offshore,
- Transport og logistikk
- IT utvikling / Full stack utvikler
python, c++, java, datateknologi
|Sist endret||1. mai 2022 01:20|