Are you our new Project Manager?
- Moss Maritime AS
- Project Manager
If the challenge between delivering on time to a satisfied customer and being enthusiastic towards your team delivering the right level of quality in their work appeals to you, you are likely to make a difference as our new PM!
- You have preferably 3-5 years of experience from engineering of floating installation within ship and offshore projects
- Experience with wind, solar and aqua project is beneficial
- Project management; where planning, leading, execution, time management, budget and cost control, document control and maintenance have been essential in execution of the project
- Proven track record of leading multi-disciplinary teams and successfully delivery within quality, time and cost on project typically 500mh to 30.000mh.
- Establish the project quality management system and ensure the project start up activities: Kick off meeting, risk process, client reporting, cost reporting and ensuring the project manual is established.
- Establish and maintain interface system with customer: meetings, reporting, coordination, while ensuring that all administrative tools are in place to support execution of the project.
- Support to Supply Chain activities.
- Follow-up design activities in all phases: feasibility, pre-FEED, FEED and basic engineering.
- Stakeholder engagement commitments as necessary.
- Establish and maintain resource planning for our projects.
- Support the sales team as needed to finalise tenders, contracts and documentation.
Personal qualities required:
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Team player, cooperative and willing to share knowledge
- Proactive and self-driven
- Structured and systematic
- Enthusiastic about new challenges
Furthermore, you have demonstrated experience and interest in development of new methodologies and solutions. You possess good communication and social skills.
If you think you have what it takes you should follow the link: "Apply".
Any questions about the position will be answered by Leiken Aasbø mobile 905 08 010.
Moss Maritime provides leading technology and expertise within design and engineering services mainly to the offshore energy sector. We specialize in frontier and technology advanced projects and provide a wide variety of design solutions for innovative floater designs for both exploration and production facilities, for the LNG industry, for the renewable energy sector as well as for aquaculture, large coastal structures and infrastructure. Situated centrally at Lysaker we offer a team of highly skilled colleagues, a good workplace environment, nice offices, work out facilities, bicycle maintenance room, car and e-car parking and charging.
- Vollsveien 17 A, 1366 Lysaker
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Marinteknikk / Naval architecture
Marine technology, Naval engineering, Naval Architect
|Sist endret||9. mai 2022 17:40|