Are you our new Senior Instrument Engineer?
- Moss Maritime AS
- Senior Instrument Engineer
If being enthusiastic about new challenges and making a difference in a smaller company is a good description of you, Moss Maritime can be your new workplace!
- After your M.Sc degree you have 5-10 years of experience from engineering of oil & gas systems, FPSOs, LNG carriers, FSRUs, FLNGs or other relevant installations
- Knowledge of relevant regulation, ATEX, IEC61892, Norsok, etc.
- Experience with studies and detail engineering projects
- Experience with modifications projects
- Experienced in process & utility systems and automation system, ESD, fire & gas and safety system
- Good knowledge of field instrumentation; pressure, temperature, level, flow, as well as control and on/off valves
- Knowledge of DNV- and other classification society ship rules and offshore standards
- Produce new documentation and drawings such as instrument/cable lists, data sheets, Cause & Effect, termination drawings, hook-up drawings, IS Loop Calculations
- Revise existing documentation and drawings
- Produce documentation for safety and sutomation systems
- Discipline check and approval of produced documents and drawings in the project
- Review P&IDs and relevant documents from different disciplines
- Liaise with client and vendor
Personal qualities required:
- Ability to take discipline lead responsibility in projects as well as be comfortable in a “hands on” position
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Strong technical skills within relevant fields
- Team player, cooperative and willing to share knowledge
- Proactive and self-driven
- Structured and systematic
- Enthusiastic about new challenges
Furthermore, you have demonstrated experience and interest in development of new methodologies and solutions. You possess good communication and social skills.
If you think you have what it takes you should follow the link: "Apply".
Any questions about the position will be answered by Erik Nyquist mobile 900 55 113.
Moss Maritime provides leading technology and expertise within design and engineering services mainly to the offshore energy sector. We specialize in frontier and technology advanced projects and provide a wide variety of design solutions for innovative floater designs for both exploration and production facilities, for the LNG industry, for the renewable energy sector as well as for aquaculture, large coastal structures and infrastructure. Situated centrally at Lysaker we offer a team of highly skilled colleagues, a good workplace environment, nice offices, work out facilities, bicycle maintenance room, car and e-car parking and charging.
- Vollsveien 17 A, 1366 Lysaker
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument
engineering, instrumentingeniør, energi og miljø, instrumentation, technical safety
|Sist endret||26. apr. 2022 10:32|