Are you our new Technical Safety Engineer?
- Moss Maritime AS
- Technical Safety Engineer
If being enthusiastic about new challenges and making a difference in a smaller company is a good description of you, Moss Maritime can be your new workplace!
- After your M.Sc degree you have preferably 5 years of experience from safety engineering of floating installations, within oil & gas systems in particular
- Experience with wind, solar and aqua project is beneficial
- M.Sc graduates with relevant background will also be considered
- Knowledge and experience in relevant classification rules, maritime codes and international industry standards and regulations
Experience/understanding of most of the following topics:
- F&G detection systems
- Active fire protection
- Safety philosophies
- SIS (Safety Instrumented System) descriptions
- Area Classification
- Process Safety
- Risk assessment, HAZOP and HAZID workshop
- Perform Technical Safety engineering in close cooperation with the project disciplines
- Project responsible for regulatory compliance during engineering, design and construction of floating units. The projects are typically within LNG as well as wind, solar and aqua
- Participate and facilitate HAZID, HAZOP and Design Reviews
- Prepare Safety philosophies and SIS description documents
Personal qualities required:
- Ability to take discipline lead responsibility in projects as well as be comfortable in a “hands on” position
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Strong technical skills within relevant fields
- Team player, cooperative and willing to share knowledge
- Proactive and self-driven
- Structured and systematic
- Enthusiastic about new challenges
Moreover, the ideal candidate has a strong proactive technical safety systems approach. Furthermore, you have demonstrated experience and interest in development of new methodologies and solutions. You possess good communication and social skills.
If you think you have what it takes you should follow the link: "Apply".
Any questions about the position will be answered by Leiken Dahl mobile 905 08 010.
Moss Maritime provides leading technology and expertise within design and engineering services mainly to the offshore energy sector. We specialize in frontier and technology advanced projects and provide a wide variety of design solutions for innovative floater designs for both exploration and production facilities, for the LNG industry, for the renewable energy sector as well as for aquaculture, large coastal structures and infrastructure. Situated centrally at Lysaker we offer a team of highly skilled colleagues, a good workplace environment, nice offices, work out facilities, bicycle maintenance room, car and e-car parking and charging.
- Vollsveien 17A, 1366 Lysaker
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Marinteknikk / Naval architecture
Naval engineering, Naval Architect, Technical safety
|Sist endret||21. apr. 2022 14:36|