- Elliptic Laboratories ASA
- DevOps Engineer
We are currently looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to contribute to our cloud-based development platform. As a part of our team, you will be working with various domains within our infrastructure such as data management, automated build/release pipelines and cloud services.
What will you be working with?
- Design, manage, and operate tools to automate and optimize our software development
- Manage build and deploy pipeline to achieve the best possible continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) solution
- Develop cloud-based solutions for data management and virtual hosting
Who are we looking for?
We do not have any hard requirements, but we are looking for candidates with some of the interests and qualifications listed below:
- BSc / MSc degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Programming/Scripting experience (e.g. Python, Bash)
- Experience with development tools and toolchains (e.g. cmake, Docker, YAML)
- Experience with automated build and deployment systems (e.g. Azure DevOps, Jenkins)
- Good oral and written communication skills
Elliptic Labs is a software company that develops world leading ultrasound machine learning algorithms for touchless gestures, proximity, and presence sensing. The algorithms are designed to run on small low-power embedded systems and used to deliver innovative user experiences on smartphones, laptops and IoT-devices. Today, software from Elliptic is used in more than 150 million devices worldwide.
Elliptic Labs is headquartered in Norway with presence in the USA, China, South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. Founded in 2006 as a research spin-off from Norway’s Oslo University, Elliptic Labs filed its IPO with the Euronext Growth Market in October 2020. Elliptic Labs is now a global enterprise targeting the smartphone, laptop, IoT, and automotive markets. Elliptic Labs is the only software company in the market that has delivered detection capabilities using AI software, ultrasound and sensor-fusion deployed at scale. Elliptic Labs’ technology and IP are developed in Norway and solely owned by the Company.
- Akersgata 32, 0180 Oslo
- Forskning, utdanning og vitenskap,
- IT - programvare
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
|Sist endret||21. sep. 2022 10:30|