We are looking for a competent Laboratory Engineer for our Trondheim Laboratory
- RESMAN AS
- Laboratory Engineer
We are searching for a highly motivated candidate that wish to have a wide range of responsibilities in a high pace laboratory environment. Workplace will be in Trondheim but also on site at client locations abroad when requested. The laboratory facilities have been refurbished in the recent years and are housing a wide range of chromatographic analysis using both LC and GC in combination with FLD, UV, FID, MS and MS/MS.
The job covers laboratory work and handling of chemicals in general. Main focus areas are all activities connected to handling and analysis of field samples (oil, water, gas etc.), release qualification analysis and performing experiments for other departments according to established and implemented WDS’s and procedures.
The nature of the position will require high flexibility and willingness to perform both domestic and international travel related to business.
- RESMAN supports the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity. Read more about RESMANs sustainability commitments on our webpage: https://resman.no/about/sustainability/
- Visible career ladder that enables you to contribute actively in your own competency- and career development.
- A dynamic organization where you have the opportunity to get insight and experience with different parts of the company
- You will be part of an innovative, high-tech environment
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Good insurance and pension schemes
- Mobile, internet and training subsidy
- Canteen subsidy
- Free parking and easily accessible by public transport
- Hold a Bachelor or Master degree within Chemistry/Chemical engineering, Biomedical Laboratory Science or related fields
- Preferably 2 years or more of relevant work experience.
- Experience with chromatographic analysis, and in particular, experience with the use and maintenance of LC and GC with mass spectrometry, will be an advantage.
- Experience with manual laboratory techniques such as solid phase extraction and liquid-liquid extraction will be appreciated.
- Proficient in Norwegian and English
- Practical mindset with ability to multi-task and work independently
- Preparation of field samples
- Operation of instruments and interpretation of chromatographic analysis
- Support towards the Engineering- and R&D department
- QHSE in the laboratory
- On-site laboratory work on oil rigs and in 3rd party laboratories worldwide
- Domestic and international travel on short notice may be required
RESMAN is the industry leader in wireless reservoir surveillance within the oil and gas industry. The technology developed by RESMAN has been adopted worldwide with over 140 customers in more than 40 countries and on every continent. With wide range of our products and services, we are committed to help our customers gain INSIGHTS about their reservoirs, ultimately improving the EFFECTIVENESS of their reservoir management decisions. RESMAN’s tracer methodology is also well-suited to monitor the storage condition and possible movements of CO2 in CCS projects. RESMAN tracers can therefore support CCS projects by acting as assurance that CO2 is contained in the desired sub-surface location.
Our HQ office is in Trondheim, Norway, and houses office space, laboratories and production facilities. The Trondheim laboratory is organized under the RESMAN Production division. RESMAN also have regional offices established in key locations such as Aberdeen, Dubai, Houston, Kuala Lumpur and Stavanger.
We are a growing technology company soon reaching 100 employees and are always on the lookout for new talented individual to join our team.
- Strindfjordvegen 1, 7053 Ranheim
- Kjemisk industri,
- Olje og gass
- Helsepersonell / Bioingeniør,
- Ingeniør / Kjemiingeniør
Spørsmål om stillingen
Strindfjordvegen 1, 7053 Ranheim
|Sist endret||11. apr. 2022 17:28|