Innovative electronics for critical applications in harsh conditions
- Eidsvoll Electronics AS
- Software & GUI-Engineer | Eidsvoll & Lillestrøm
Would you like to be a part of a company that has equipment in space? Do you want to work with tech that works in “harsh conditions”? Do you thrive in an environment in which you get exposure to the whole line of tech, from idea to final product?
?At Eidsvoll Electronics AS-EIDEL you will get the chance to take part and work with tech that is used in areas like space, aerospace, defense, security and other places where conditions are harsh on the equipment.
Welcome to EIDEL – Innovative electronics for critical applications in harsh conditions.
The founder of EIDEL was Erik Olson in 1966. He always seemed to seek out new opportunities and had an innovating spirit. This is something that EIDEL have in their core. Today EIDEL have 26 employees and are growing rapidly. But they aim towards keeping their growth controlled and will grow at their own controlled phase.
As a Software & GUI-Developer at EIDEL your focus will be to maximize EIDEL`s capacity, today they need more people to be able to meet their increased needs
EIDEL is very concerned about their values. Candidates have been disqualified in earlier processes because they lack these:
This is what you will achieve in the future with us
- Work with SW personnel for development in aerospace and defence
- Become responsible for SW development in the projects one participates in
- Development and design of GUI for desktop applications in telemetry, security and communication solutions
- Contribute to complex and competence-demanding projects at an international level
Key Qualifications & Skills
This is what we are looking for:
- We are looking for all levels of experience, with a bachelor or master’s degree in relevant area. And a keen interest in Space, Defense, Security or Data Acquisition is a plus.
Some knowledge and interest in the following will drive your success at Eidel:
- Programming languages: C #, C / C ++
- Platforms: Windows with .NET, WPF and WinForms
- Linux with RedHat
- Knowledge of the following communication standards: Ethernet, USB and UART
- Understanding of System architecture design.
Why this position?
- Opportunity to become part of a team of highly motivated software and Engineering experts
- Be an integral team player in the software and further development in Eidel
- Work close together with the other departments in Eidel
- Be encouraged to take part and learn from the people in other departments
- Be part of scaling up the organization, as we grow as a company.
- Freedom to develop and be innovative
- Follow products from ideas to being used
Perks & Benefits
- Learn by doing, everybody fails – but learn from it
- Eidel has a strong focus on the balance between home and leisure over time
- Join the race to have tech in space and on Mars, perhaps also on other planets
- Office at Eidsvoll or Lillestrøm
- Candidates must be able to achieve Norwegian security clearance
Today EIDEL has employees from Norway, France, Spain, and Slovakia.
Hopefully, you have been inspired to apply and you can apply directly via the apply button. If you would like more info prior to applying, simply get in touch with our recruitment partner, Jonas Haneborg in AvantGarde Search. Jonas has a full prospect he happily can forward to you.
Welcome to Eidel!
Software, GUI, C#, C++, .Net
|Sist endret||25. mar. 2022 13:40|