Norway s Leading Space Company is seeking: Sales Manager Europe
- Kongsberg Satellite Services AS
- Sales Manager
KSAT is looking for enthusiastic sales talents with a desire to grow and work internationally in the space industry. The position will focus on sales of Ground Station services to satellite owners and operators in the European region. Building relations with key stakeholders in the space industry as well as a close collaboration with the KSAT Sales and Project Manager teams are essential responsibilities of this role. The position will report to the Regional Sales Director Europe.
- Cultivate existing customers and new prospects through a close dialogue with Management/Project Managers in the international satellite industry
- Take lead to prepare proposals, together with KSAT Project Manager and bid team
- Negotiate and close profitable new contracts
- Actively work to ensure sales targets and budgets are met
- Extensive travel to customers and industry events in the European region
Desired qualifications and characteristics
- Commercial orientation and a desire to work in a technological environment
- Outgoing personality with the ability to build networks and gain trust
- Competitive and driven, yet patient enough to work long sales cycles
- Experience in international sales is appreciated but not a prerequisite
- Interest in working in the fast-paced environment of the NewSpace sector
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- A passion for space activities
If you recognize yourself in the description above, and you want to have a chance to grow together with us, we will be happy to hear from you! Women are encouraged to apply.
Some of the benefits we can offer you
- Opportunity to work in a highly competent and client-driven business
- Challenging work in an international technology leading and innovative work environment
- A high degree of personal autonomy within agreed areas of responsibility
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
- Travels to clients and our office spaces
- Fun environment and social gatherings (Summer- and Christmas party, sports- and team events, concerts etc.)
The workplace will be in Oslo, Tromsø or Stockholm.
KSAT see the importance to ensure diversity in the company by taking gender, age, and cultural background into account during recruitment.
The Sales Manager must be fit for the position and meet authorization requirements in KSAT. Candidates in final stage will go through a background check done by Semac.
For further information on the position, contact: Jan Schulte
KSAT is the world's leading commercial satellite center based in Tromsø. KSAT develops and delivers data, information and services based on satellites, and we have customers all over the world. We are a total of 250 employees located in Tromsø, Svalbard, Stockholm, USA and Oslo. KSAT has stations and antennas all over the world, from Tromsø and Svalbard in the north, via Panama, Singapore and South Africa, to the Troll station in Antarctica in the far south. The number of customers and ground stations is constantly growing, and this strong growth means that we now need new employees.
KSAT, Salg, Sales, Teknologi, Space
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Jan Schulte
- Regional Sales Director Europe
- +46 70 091 04 29
- Therese Kristiansen
- HR avdelingen
- 77 60 02 54
Prestvannvegen 38, 9011 Tromsø
|Sist endret||10. feb. 2022 13:02|