Join our high growth SaaS Mediatech Sales team as an Account Executive!
- Norkon Computing Systems AS
- Account Executive, Financial Solutions
As a Financial Solutions, Product Specialist you will be responsible for selling our financial news platform, Pulse, and our award-winning stock market game Fantasy Funds. You will play an essential part in our global expansion and our sales team's success. You will showcase your skills by handling inbound leads, prospecting new clients, identifying business opportunities, presenting our solutions, negotiating contracts, and closing deals with financial institutions and media companies globally. You will also gain excellent business experience working directly with our product team and employees at all levels in a fast-growing tech company.
What is Pulse and Fantasy Funds:
Pulse makes financial markets easier to consume for the broader audience. Pulse is a financial news portal that helps media companies increase reader engagement and grow subscriptions. The product provides streaming market data for any type of financial market (equities, cryptocurrencies, etc) and allows users to leverage our built-in tools to analyze and explore the stock market. DN Investor is a great Norwegian use case for Pulse.
Fantasy Funds is a risk-free financial gamification solution for the broader audience to learn how to invest in the stock market. The game allows you to compose your own portfolio of stocks, socially interact with other players, create your own leagues with friends and compete for weekly and grand prizes. We have strong data indicating that players are better suited to invest real money after participating in our game. In 2021 Fantasy Funds won 2 x prestigious awards, The INMA (Global Media Awards Competition) for "Best initiative to register a user" and the WAN-IFRA (European Digital Media Award) for "Best audience engagement"
Pulse and Fantasy Funds are being used by financial media companies that are leading in their respective markets: Dagens Næringsliv, The Telegraph, Handelsblatt, Dagbladet Børsen (DK) amongst others.
Areas of responsibility:
1) Identify new customers, business opportunities and successfully sell and deliver our scalable solutions to prospective customers.
- Work systematically towards company KPIs
- Build robust sales/ leads pipeline
- Focus on new business but also help drive revenue from our existing customers
- Work systematically with our CRM tool (HubSpot)
- Identify and work diligently towards potential Enterprise customers and RFPs (Request for Proposal)
2) Demonstrating and presenting the company, and solutions
- Negotiating contracts and plans
- Understanding customer needs and showing how our solutions help streamline customer challenges
- Participate in relevant industry events/ conferences to increase sales
3) Demonstrate good team spirit by:
- Working in a team with the Product Specialist for Live Center and helping drive cross-sales by identifying Financial Solutions clients that could be potential users of our Live Center
- Collaborate with Product Owner(s) in client meetings to give prospective clients the best insights into our product offering/ functionality
- Being part of the delivery process, from winning the contract to understanding and learning the implementation process
We imagine you are:
- Interested in the financial markets, passionate about sales, and capable of engaging with and selling at all levels
- Self-motivated, organized, and driven by targets
- Familiar with RFP (Request for Proposal) processes and selling services into medium to medium-large enterprises
- 3+ years operating in a B2B SaaS-oriented sales position, sales/business operations, product management, or project management
- Working with a high growth technology company would be beneficial and familiar with HubSpot as a CRM solution
Why Norkon is a great place to work!
- A unique opportunity to build out our Sales team from the ground up, and become part of a high-growth tech company with forward-thinking leaders
- We win as a team, cherish positive energy, and encourage everyone at Norkon to think creatively about challenges because that’s how we believe the best solutions are found
- An energized, social, young, and dedicated work culture (check out our “Buffet of perks”)
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities, core working hours 09 am - 2 pm
- Working with some of the leading media and financial services companies in the world
- Competitive salary and part of Norkon Sales Bonus scheme
- Top modern offices in the middle of the city center
- Paid mobile, performant computer and gear, noise-canceling headset, and internet for your home office
- Great pension
- Fitness room in the office building
- A refrigerator full of snacks and drinks
- "Burrito-Tuesday", and "Friday Snack" with games & bakeries
- Monthly social events; Dinners, Bowling, Darts, VR-experience, Volleyball tournament, Holmenkollstafetten
- We are healthily funded, have strong investors backing and believing in us, and we are poised for substantial growth
Norkon is a fast-growing Norwegian technology company specializing in products for the media and financial services industries. With our financial market solution Pulse, award-winning gamification platform Fantasy Funds, and our live news solution Live Center, we drive user engagement for our customers globally in 14 different countries, including VOX (US), The Telegraph (UK), Dagens Næringsliv (NOR), Dagbladet Børsen (DK), Handelsblatt (DE) and many more, catering to millions of users every day.
Sales, Investing, Gamification, Marketing
|Sist endret||3. mai 2022 10:44|