Join our high growth SaaS Mediatech Sales team as an Account Executive!
- Norkon Computing Systems AS
- Account Executive, Live Center
As a Live Center, Product Specialist you will play an essential part in our global expansion and our sales team's success. You will showcase your skills by handling inbound leads, prospecting new clients, identifying business opportunities, presenting our solutions, negotiating contracts, and closing deals with media companies globally. You will also gain excellent business experience working directly with our product team and employees at all levels in a fast-growing tech company.
What is Live Center?
Live Center is a live blogging solution that helps media companies unlock more consumption of journalism. Live Center is used by sports news sites, global media companies, and national public broadcasters to help them publish engaging real-time content to their users. In short, It allows any content producer to create live feeds on their platforms that are highly engaging and natively a part of their ecosystem.
Live Center is used by VOX Media (The Verge, VOX News, SB Nation), DR.dk (Danmark’s public broadcaster), Amedia & Nettavisen (Norway’s largest local media group), RugbyPass (global rugby network), and hundreds of other websites around the globe.
Areas of responsibility:
1) ??Identify new customers, business opportunities and successfully sell and deliver our scalable solutions to prospective customers.
- Work systematically towards company KPIs
- Build robust sales/ leads pipeline
- Focus on new business but also help drive revenue from our existing customers
- Work systematically with our CRM tool (HubSpot)
- Identify and work diligently towards potential Enterprise customers and RFPs (Request for Proposal)
2) Presenting and demonstrating the company solutions in addition to;
- Negotiating contracts and plans
- Understanding customer needs and showing how our solutions help streamline customer challenges
- Participate in relevant industry events/ conferences to increase sales
3) Demonstrate good team spirit by:
- Working in a team with Product Specialist for Financial Solutions and helping drive cross-sales by identifying Live Center clients that could be potential users of our Financial Solutions.
- Collaborate with Product Owner(s) in client meetings to give prospective clients the best insights into our product offering/ functionality.
4) Work as a team and help increase cross-sales opportunities across our solutions.
- Help to identify Live Center clients that could be potential Financial Solution clients.
We imagine you are:
- Passioned about sales, strong communicator, capable of engaging with and selling at all levels
- Self-motivated, organized, and driven by targets
- Familiar with RFP (Request for Proposal) processes and selling services into medium to medium-large enterprises
- 3+ years operating in a B2B SaaS-oriented Sales position, sales/business operations, product management, or project management
- Working with a high growth technology company would be beneficial and familiar with HubSpot as a CRM solution
Why Norkon is a great place to work!
- A unique opportunity to build out our Sales team from the ground up, and become part of a high-growth tech company with forward-thinking leaders
- We win as a team, cherish positive energy, and encourage everyone at Norkon to think creatively about challenges because that’s how we believe the best solutions are found
- An energized, social, young, and dedicated work culture (check out our “Buffet of perks”)
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities, core working hours 09 am - 2 pm
- Working with some of the leading media and financial services companies in the world
- Competitive salary and part of Norkon Sales Bonus scheme
- Top modern offices in the middle of the city center
- Paid mobile, performant computer and gear, noise-canceling headset, and internet for your home office
- Great pension
- Fitness room in the office building
- A refrigerator full of snacks and drinks
- "Burrito-Tuesday", and "Friday Snack" with games & bakeries
- Monthly social events; Dinners, Bowling, Darts, VR-experience, Volleyball tournament, Holmenkollstafetten
- We are healthily funded, have strong investors backing and believing in us, and we are poised for substantial growth
Norkon is a fast-growing Norwegian technology company specializing in products for the media and financial services industries. With our financial market solution Pulse, award-winning gamification platform Fantasy Funds, and our live news solution Live Center, we drive user engagement for our customers globally in 14 different countries, including VOX (US), The Telegraph (UK), Dagens Næringsliv (NOR), Dagbladet Børsen (DK), Handelsblatt (DE) and many more, catering to millions of users every day.
Norkon continues to see high demand for all of our three solutions and recently closed a fundraising round with one of the largest VCs in the Nordics to acquire the best talent and scale the business further globally!
Marketing, gamification, investing, Sales
|Sist endret||3. mai 2022 10:44|