We are looking for a HRMS Help Desk Coordinator
- Norwegian Refugee Council
- HR Management Helpdesk Coordinator Norway
With the implementation of NRC People as the global system solution for Personal Data and support of global people management processes, the need for a central support unit has emerged. This support unit would take over the help desk responsibility from regional support (thus being the direct link to the country support), take on the support of sanctioned countries, conduct ad hoc support, but also maintain the capacity to follow up on quarterly Oracle system releases/updates, taking an active part in the ongoing NRC People projects to deliver new modules and functionalities, be the global Help Desk and facilitate refresher trainings, as well as support updating of Guided Learning/Knowledge base by process owners.
Are you a service-minded, friendly, polite, team player, with a strong ability to prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced environment? Great...We have a role for you as our HRMS Help Desk Coordinator.
About the role
The purpose of the HRMS Help Desk Coordinator (HD Coordinator) is to, in accordance with the Service Level Agreement and existing processes and solutions, respond to and resolve service tickets that come to the Global HR Help Desk of NRCs HRMS, NRC People. The HD coordinator will support the HRMS Configuration and Maintenance team to secure system roles that are compliant with GDPR and the segregation of duties in the organisation, and act as interface between HR Focal Points and Process Owners. In addition, the HD Coordinator will support with the implementation of new modules, to ensure a secure transition into operations and maintenance.
As our ideal candidate, you will have the following:
- Service-oriented with a desire to exceed expectations and deliver an excellent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of HR business processes;
- Ability to manage confidential data;
- Proven record of setting delivery commitments and meeting expectations;
- Analytical mindset with a strong ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve system issues;
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority/visibility tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines;
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as on a team;
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to learn new systems and processes;
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Good oral and written communication skills in French.
What makes this position attractive?
- A challenging and exciting opportunity with an international team dedicated to people forced to flee;
- A chance to improve internal process efficiency by being the interface between HR Focal Points and Process Owners;
- A permanent position with Oslo as the preferred duty station;
- Salary and benefits according to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions.
We are also looking for people who share our values:
- To be dedicated to what we do;
- To be innovative with our solutions;
- To act as one unified and inclusive team;
- To be accountable to the donors that make our work possible; the beneficiaries that we exist to serve; and to each other the members of our NRC family.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. Our backgrounds vary greatly, but we all share the same drive: to get the job done. With operations in over 30 countries, NRC employs a wide range of professionals. Our impact is profound. We protect displaced people and support them as they build a new future. We work in both new and protracted crises across 33 countries and specialise in six areas: food security, education, shelter, legal assistance, camp management, and water, sanitation and hygiene. We stand up for people forced to flee and are a determined advocate for displaced people. We promote and defend displaced people's rights and dignity in local communities, with national governments and in the international arena.
- Prinsens gate 2, 0152 Oslo
- Ideelle organisasjoner
- HR, personal og rekruttering
Des, Helpdesk, HRMS
|Sist endret||26. jan. 2022 16:39|