We are seeking two new Project Managers to our Satellite Operations Programs team!
- Kongsberg Satellite Services AS
- Project Manager
As a Project Manager in Satellite Operations, you will be part of a team responsible for our customer projects to the global space industry and be responsible for implementing and leading satellite support and other space related projects from early start to operations.
You will lead technical interdisciplinary teams consisting of members from the various departments in KSAT, such as infrastructure, engineering, and operations, and be responsible for planning, execution, and daily management of a portfolio of customer projects.You will manage subcontractors, partners, and procurements within each project. You will work closely with the sales team during the bid phase and be KSAT’s point of contact towards customers for technical matters from project initialization to closeout.
We are now seeking two Project Managers to our team
- For our hosting and infrastructure projects we are looking for an experienced project manager, preferably with background from engineering/infrastructure projects establishing multidisciplinary infrastructure. Our hosting projects are focused on establishment of new satellite ground stations and other ground infrastructure for the space industry.
- For our satellite support projects we are looking for a project manager with technical experience. Our satellite support projects are focused on ground network services for spacecrafts during launch and in-orbit operations, including space-to-ground communication, data processing and data distribution.
Main tasks and responsibility
- Be responsible for delivery of projects on time, quality, and cost
- Lead cross-functional and diverse project teams
- Be a visible and clear leader in daily management of projects
- Manage and develop relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Focus on risk and cost management
Qualifications and experience
- Relevant experience as project manager or other leading role in projects
- Higher technical education (B.Sc./M.Sc. in Engineering or equivalent)
- Good communicational skills in Norwegian and English (oral and written)
- Project management certification desired
- Easily take a leading position and create progress in projects
- Skill for building good relations in teams and with customers
- Capable of managing several projects and activities in parallel
- Flexible approach
- Good technical and business/economical understanding
- Comfortable working with international customers in different cultures all over the world
What we can offer
- Opportunity to work in a highly competent and client-driven space company
- Challenging work in an international technology leading and innovative work environment
- A high degree of personal autonomy within agreed areas of responsibility
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
- Exciting and social work environment with company events, social gatherings and more
The primary workplace for the position is in Tromsø, though other locations may be considered.
KSAT see the importance of ensure diversity in the company by taking gender, age and cultural background into account during recruitment.
The Project Manager must be fit for the position, meet the conditions for Norwegian security clearance and be able to be authorized and suitable for the position. Final candidates will have to complete a background check of Semac.
KSAT is the world's leading commercial satellite center based in Tromsø. KSAT develops and delivers data, information and services based on satellites, and we have customers all over the world. We are a total of 250 employees located in Tromsø, Svalbard, Stockholm, USA and Oslo. KSAT has stations and antennas all over the world, from Tromsø and Svalbard in the north, via Panama, Singapore and South Africa, to the Troll station in Antarctica in the far south. The number of customers and ground stations is constantly growing, and this strong growth means that we now need new employees.
KSAT, Prosjektleder, Project, Teknologi, Hosting
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Therese Kristiansen
- HR Manager
Prestvannvegen 38, 9011 Tromsø
|Sist endret||1. feb. 2022 14:17|