- Kongsberg Maritime - Business Support
- HR Intern
An exciting opportunity as HR Intern in Kongsberg Maritime! For one year, working 20 % with us, you will rotate between our three functional HR departments. You will work closely and support your colleagues in the People & Development team, working with leadership development, performance enablement and culture, the HR Services, providing transactional HR and recruitment support and HR Business, working strategically with the business to enable their objectives.
With us you will join an international company with over 7000 knowledgeable employees globally. As our HR Intern you should be curious, communicate clearly, take initiative, and find solutions. You are an ambassador for our values, reliability, collaboration, determination, and innovation.
- Support our People & Development team with research and support material
- Support your colleagues in HR Services with case management and administrative support on HR transactional tasks
- Write job adverts, publish vacancies, and support colleagues in using our recruitment system, EasyCruit, together with the Recruitment Team
- Join HR Managers in their daily work, such as business meetings, support to our managers and resolve issues
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelors or masters degree within the field of HR. Students or graduates of other fields are encouraged to apply
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge and interest for the HR field
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Ålesund, Kongsberg or Horten (Bekkajordet)
Point of contact
Kjetil Haddal, Head of HR Services, +47 476 61 573
Marie Farnes, Recruitment Manager, +47 481 71 197
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Business Support Division manages a large of range of supporting functions, with the responsibility to provide support to divisions according to divisional needs, while facilitating for divisional independence. Among other functions, Business Support covers HR, Compliance, Security, Export Control, Facility Management and Internal Communication.
WORLD CLASS through people, technology and dedication
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- 3189 Horten
- Maritim og offshore
- HR, personal og rekruttering,
humanresources, hr, internship, opportunity, career
|Sist endret||17. jan. 2022 09:48|