Will you be in charge of building the field of marketing analytics expertise?
- Digital Performance Specialist
We are constantly striving to become more robust and build a foundation that can handle the exponential growth we now experience, both in the Nordic region, Europe and globally. This means we must be innovative, data-driven, analytical, and practice scalability as a top priority.
As a digital performance specialist, you will support our international growth by planning, implementing, and managing our marketing tracking strategy across our worldwide digital estate. You will be a support function helping our international agencies and advertisers to maintain data integrity. Larger internal operations across different markets will lead to more complex structures in our digital platforms that need to be managed in the best possible way. You will be in charge of building the field of marketing analytics expertise as the business develops.
Areas of responsibility and tasks
- Lead our global digital tracking strategy and be our no.#1 champion in setting up and monitoring analysis tools for our digital channels
- Gather data from a variety of sources, convert data into reports and provide insights for maximizing return on ad spend, optimize conversion rates, and improve our digital channel strategy
- Supervise that all traffic sources are being recorded correctly in each view and amend filters and classifications to maintain data integrity
- Work closely with our global marketing team and third parties on efficient test, deploy of tags and ad-hoc troubleshooting
- Ensure that our digital tracking tools have a neat and scalable structure
- Organize accesses and delegate roles in our digital platforms and ensure a seamless onboarding/leaving process for both internal and external parties
- Evaluate new marketing technologies and work on improvements within the current marketing technology stack and test new features and solutions.
- Collaborate with legal advisors and keep up to date with data privacy (GDPR) changes to ensure that the company’s tracking strategy always is compliant with the latest regulations
What we believe is a good match
First and foremost, we are looking at the person, drive and skills. In that order. We hope you are as passionate about the analytical perspective, understanding the business and what drives business growth as we are. We are looking for you that:
- Love to work with data, organize it, interpret it and use it.
- Enjoy modern marketing technology and have a great understanding of the customer's digital journey
- Are a relationship builder with strong communication skills and are excited to work in a diverse and international environment
To continue moving in the right direction and reach our target of changing the future of energy, we need someone who is up for the challenges that follow with growing quickly. You are proactive and curious by nature, you don't give up until you find out of things, chase improvements, and always ask questions that start with a "why".
Your background might include
- You have hands-on experience with performance marketing and can refer to growth you have created for previous company/customers
- You are an expert user in programmatic advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Snapchat Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Twitter Ads etc...
- You are good at attribution models and expert user in Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
Big plus, but not a must
- Experience with E-commerce
- Working knowledge of data quality principles and basic excel skills
- Ability to read basic JS (for loops, accessing nested object properties, basic browser APIs etc.) and to write basic JS
Are you considering applying?
At Easee you will always have a varied workday and collaborate with many different roles and functions internally and externally. You will have the opportunity to continue developing your skills within the areas you love most, and you will have great freedom to shape your future.
Easee is not for everyone. To be the right match you will need to understand, acknowledge, and want to work for Easee’s vision and goals. What this means is, amongst other things, that you commit to working on becoming the best version of yourself.
In Norway we have offices in Sandnes and Oslo. For this role, the office will be in Oslo. We moved into the Rebel U2 building in the city centre in November.
Our vision is to shape the future of electricity and business culture. Our long-term goal is 50 million produced units by 2025! We expect to gain significant market shares in Europe and the rest of the world. Easee will be recognized as world-leading in charge- and power control technology. It's going to be a remarkable journey which we want to share with more people!
digital marketing, ecommerce, digital performance
|Sist endret||23. feb. 2022 14:08|