Are you our next Wellsite Geologist?
- MDE Norway
- Wellsite Geologist
- Contribute to obtain client`s HSE goals by active participation in the HSE work on the rig/platform.
- Ensure compliance with client`s security requirements.
- Ensure that established routines for wellsite geology work is being followed (ref GL3549).
- Continuously follow up well signals and evaluate pore pressure and borehole stability.
- Contribute to avoid well control incidents (Extremely important for HPHT wells).
- Ensure that data acquisition is performed in accordance with activity program, detailed operations procedures and best practice.
- Perform quality control of drilling and geological data related to formation evaluation.
- Supervise service companies related to data acquisition.
- Immediately inform the Drilling Supervisor about geo operational issues that can influence safety, cost or well objectives.
- Advise on geological and reservoir technical issues.
- Ensure that all non-conformances are immediately discussed with the Operations Geologist, and properly documented.
- Keep the Operations Geologist continuously posted about well status.
- Prepare preliminary interpretations based on all data available and contribute to the final geological well products.
- Ensure that geological reports and logs are prepared and finalized.
- Wellsite geologists involved in drilling of HPHT wells and MPD (managed pressure drilling) shall be competent and familiar with the equipment and operational procedures.
- The following E-learning courses are mandatory: Well integrity basic and MPO basic.
- Master degree and 4+ years relevant experience (including HPHT experience) OR Bachelor degree.
- 6+ years relevant experience (including HPHT experience).
DUE DATE: 25.01.2022 AT 12:00
LOCATION: OFFSHORE, NORWAY
DURATION: 15.03.2022 - 31.12.2022
About MDEWhen the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.t expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- Antall stillinger
- 5254 Sandsli
- Olje og gass
Geologist, Wellsite Geologist, Drilling, Rig, Wells
|Sist endret||29. mar. 2022 15:21|