- Alva Industries
ALVA is seeking a Finance Manager to steer the company’s finances through a period of high growth. You will become a member of a highly dedicated and committed startup that values teamwork, continuous personal development, and a fast technical development pace.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for internal budgeting, reporting and follow-up of third-party accountants for ALVAs accounting and controlling practices. You will also be involved in strategic financial decisions and a potential future IPO, working closely with the senior management. In addition, you will be responsible for some HR activities and administration where you will help ALVA build, develop, and maintain a world-class team together with team managers. It is expected that the Finance & HR team will be expanded, so you will have the option to choose your career path and field of expertise as we grow.
A solid understanding of accounting is a prerequisite, and the candidate should be self-going and rich in initiatives for how to optimize the finance function. The position will report to the COO and the ideal candidate should have the ambition to step into senior management as the company matures.
Aside from an intriguing opportunity and a welcoming work environment, we offer a competitive salary and stock options.
- Budgeting, modelling & financial analysis: Be able to visualize and explain complex financial models and case studies in a precise and easy-to-understand manner.
- Controlling, accounting & administrative: Lead ALVA’s finance- and administrative department, be ALVA’s point of contact for external accountants and responsible for both internal and external reporting.
- ERP & profitability analysis: ALVA’s finances are centered around its ERP system and the Finance & HR Manager is responsible for tracking financial metrics and explore new measures to optimize organizational efficiency.
- HR: Administrative work supporting ALVA such as Employment offers & contracts, onboarding, ensuring time & attendance is registered, monitoring of working hours, sickness, holidays, and probation periods. The administrative work can be phased out as the team expands.
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, or business administration
- At least 5 years of professional experience, preferably from accounting
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Preferably knowledge of ERP systems (Xledger/ Infor/ Visma Payroll)
- Integrity, experience, and work capacity to lead Alva through a potential Initial Public Offering.
- Fluent in Norwegian (English is the main workplace language)
In addition, you have the following personality traits:
- You are quality focused.
- You are systematic, analytical and structured.
- You are a strategic thinker who understands business priorities.
- You are continuously improving in your field of work.
ALVA was founded in 2016 to meet the growing global energy demand with green technologies. We specialize in design and manufacturing of electric motors and propulsion systems, targeting the rapidly growing Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market. In parallel, we are also engaged in development projects for underwater drones, and see a huge potential for electrification within airplanes, ground vehicles and maritime vehicles. Join us in electrifying the world from Trondheim!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Leirfossvegen 5C, 7037 Trondheim
- Industri og produksjon,
- Økonomi og regnskap
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
- Økonomi og regnskap
økonomisjef, finans, regnskap, regnskapssjef
|Sist endret||7. jan. 2022 13:47|