Are you the new Product Developer for Swix?
- BRAV AS
- Product Developer - Swix Apparel
Are you passionate about creating high performance sports apparel and want to take Swix to the next level? As a Product Developer you have the responsibility for product development including function, materials, trims and colors according to BRAV’s Global Timeline, always with a sustainable approach. You develop fully functional commercial products and create drawings, detailed tech packs and garment specs for designs from proto to production ready products.
The position is reporting to the Product Development Manager for Swix and is a fixed-term employment as a replacement during maternity leave for 14 months starting the earliest on 20th March 2022.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Responsible for product development
- Execute developments from sketch to production ready products.
- Drive a develop to cost approach, engineering garments and specifying fabrics and components to balance performance and cost targets.
- Follow up prototype creation and development until the delivery of pre-production samples, according to the product development process within BRAV´s Global timeline.
- Develop and maintain product specification and other product technical information updated in relevant PLM and PIM systems, for both new and carry-over styles.
- Specifying sourcing of fabrics, materials and trims requirements, always following Brav’s responsibility guidelines and hand over to sourcing manager.
- Responsible for measurement specifications and to achieve the required fit. Plan and conduct fit sessions for assigned products.
- Communicate daily with offices and factories.
- Always meet BRAV’s Global timeline.
Correspond with vendors
- Execute developments from samples to production ready products.
- Ensure optimal quality according to BOM/Tech Packs in cooperation with BRAV’s QC department.
Presentation internally and externally
- Professionally present product range and products to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Close cooperation with the marketing and e-com department to gain sales.
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion, Product Design or similar field.
- Extensive experience from similar positions. Preferably from the outdoor industry.
- Min 3+ years of textile/garment industry experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and complete them successfully according to BRAV’s Global Timeline.
- Very good English language skills, both verbally and written.
- Extensive proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of business applications tools (ERP and PLM) is a plus
- A proven sustainable mindset.
- Professional attitude and teamplayer.
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- Prioritize tasks and proactively address them
- You are brave and dare to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- Team player.
- You have a genuine interest in nature and an active lifestyle.
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang, Helsport and Skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry supporting them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, Germany, Lithuania, Russia, Japan and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide. Brav’s HQ are located at Snøbyen, Lørenskog. Here you will find four floors of offices including top notch design and development facilities and state of the art laboratories for hardware product development. On the ground floor you find our Flagship store. See www.brav.com for more info.
- Snølia 5, 1470 Lørenskog
- Idrett og trening,
- Design / Klær
produktutvikler, langrenn, trening, klesdesign, fashion
|Sist endret||3. feb. 2022 13:52|