- Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace - Space & Surveillance - Horten
- Digital Signal Processing Developer (KSE 01/22)
The Space & Surveillance division of Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace delivers a broad spectrum of space and maritime surveillance equipment, systems and services to customers worldwide. Kongsberg Space Electronics in Horten is a world leading supplier of communication equipment to satellites.
Working with us, you can be a part of a team developing complete systems, integrating digital and analogue signal processing used in telecom, navigation, search and rescue, and earth observation satellites. We are proud to say that our equipment is used in more than 200 satellites orbiting the earth today. The DSP and FPGA team has contributed to the RIMFAX instrument on board the NASA rover Perseverance, which has landed on Mars. We have designed and built prototypes of the communication equipment to be used in the ESA PLATO mission, searching for planets outside our solar system. Furthermore, we are developing communication equipment for earth observation satellites, collecting environmental data used for monitoring and research on the earth climate.
We are looking for you who are described by more than one of the following characteristics:
- Have experience in developing signal processing products for telecommunication applications or other relevant experience applicable for design of digital modems
- Have good technical skills within modulation and digital filtering
- Are able to define abstract models for specific problems that you can evaluate in Matlab
- Can implement signal processing algorithms and verify these in Simulink/Matlab
- Have the ability to both have an overview of many different challenges in addition to going in depth of the challenges
- Architecture, design and implementation of modulators and demodulators used for radio transmitters and receivers
- Develop algorithms for channel coding, modulation and digital predistortion
- Product follow-up by reviewing test data during production phase
Today, we are four enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues working in the digital signal processing team. Our work environment can be described as knowledge sharing and involving - working in close collaboration with the RF development team. We believe it is important to combine technical discussions with a playful tone, enabling a creative problem solving environment.
We can offer:
- Challenging tasks pushing the technologies to the limit
- An environment where you can evolve your technical skills
- Taking part in the product from the proposal phase through the design and production, until the equipment is ready for installation on the satellite
There will be good opportunities for both personal and professional growth. Kongsberg offers good employee benefits such as pensions, insurance, health insurance, company cabin, cultural events etc.
Kongsberg Space Electronics is located in Horten. Horten offers beautiful surroundings on the Oslo fjord, a variety of cultural activities and good place to raise a family (www.visithorten.no).
In connection with the recruitment process, the candidate applying for the position will be subject to a background check and an assessment of this will be used as a basis for selecting a candidate.
To be a relevant candidate for the position, you must be able to qualify for Security Clearance at a later stage in the employment, cf. The Security Act
For over 200 years KONGSBERG has made solutions that enable people around the world to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions.
Today we are a world leader in several areas within maritime operations, defence, aerospace, and oil and gas industry. Our strength is to put together centers of expertise around products, technologies and market needs.
- Knudsrødveien 7, 3189 Horten
- Industri og produksjon
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
- Ingeniør / Kybernetikk
DSP, digital, elektronikk, algoritme, kode
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Joakim Almvik
- 958 07 407
Knudsrødveien 7, 3189 Horten
|Sist endret||23. des. 2021 11:59|