We are looking for a Data Scientist!
- NEC ONCOIMMUNITY AS
- Data Scientist
In this position, you will:
- Ensure sound statistical thinking and methods are employed, by using strong knowledge of statistical theory for designing, developing, and implementing best practice ML and DL models, in both new and existing projects in immunology, personalized cancer immunotherapy, infectious diseases, etc.
- Work closely with data scientists, bioinformaticians and software developers to create, train and deploy state of the art prediction models efficiently.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and manuscripts of the results from your models, with the aim to improve the quality of internal decision making and increase our influence on the external environment.
- Located in Oslo, Norway or willing to relocate.
- Master degree and/or PhD in statistics, machine/deep-learning or related area.
- At least two years of relevant working experience.
- Good skills in Python.
- Experience with exploratory data analysis, feature engineering, developing and testing machine learning models.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks, data analysis tools, and numerical tools (such as Tensorflow, Keras, scikit-learn, xgboost/LightGBM, numpy, pandas, Matplotlib/seaborn/Plotly).
- Experience with deep learning statistical modelling like Neural Networks, RNNS, CNNS, GANS etc.
- Experience with software engineering best practices such as code quality, version control and repository hygiene, code reviews, and unit testing.
- Experience or interest in learning about the fields of molecular biology, bioinformatics and similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Norwegian is not a necessity.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, driven and attentive to detail.
- The ability to work individually and with others of the same or different scientific backgrounds.
What we offer
- An Exciting working environment at the forefront of AI and cancer immunotherapy research.
- A highly diverse and interdisciplinary team.
- A budget for the hardware and accessories of your choice to get the work done.
- A learning budget you can spend on conferences in order to stay up to date on the latest developments in the field, as well as expand your knowledge.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely.
- Social and team-building activities.
- Negotiable salary based on your level of experience.
- Responsibility and possibilities for further professional development
How to apply?
Tells us why you`re interested in working with us by clicking "Søk her" Please note that application without CV and motivation letter will not be considered
Who are we?
NEC OncoImmunity AS is a bioinformatics company offering proprietary machine-learning based software that predicts immunogenic neoantigens for personalized cancer immunotherapy and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19.
We are dedicated to developing scalable software solutions that facilitate effective patient selection for cancer immunotherapy, and identifying optimal neoantigen targets for truly personalized cancer vaccines & cell therapies in a clinically actionable time frame.
Our growing international team (13 countries and counting!) consists of a diverse mix of data scientists, bioinformaticians, immunologists, cancer researchers, and software developers.
NEC OncoImmunity AS is a subsidiary of the NEC Corporation, and is based in the Oslo Science Park (Forskningsparken) in Oslo, Norway.
maskinlæring, dyplæring, machine learning, deep learning, statistics
|Sist endret||3. feb. 2023 17:04|