We are looking for a Software Engineer
- NEC ONCOIMMUNITY AS
- Software Engineer
To expand our software engineering team, we are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and outstanding Software Engineer proficient in Python with a knack for quality assurance.
As Software Engineer you will:
- Develop and improve software frameworks and their architecture that integrate with AI applications in cancer and infectious diseases
- Write code, perform code reviews, testing, and deployment to ship quality code to production.
- Work with managers and stakeholders to build creative solutions using an agile process.
- Maintain, improve and re-design existing code base
- Bring perspective of expertise and innovation to the team
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams on the development and design of the overall system architecture and support
- Collaborate with engineers, bioinformaticians, data scientists and analysts in order to understand and develop solutions.
- Extensive experience in Python and software engineering
- Extensive experience with test-driven development and CI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A degree in Computer Science, equivalent studies. or similar experience
- Extensive experience in using common software management tools (git , etc)
- Located in Oslo, Norway. However, working remotely is also an option, if you already have a few years of experience working remotely and are located within +/- 2 hours of the Oslo time zone (CET).
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience working within the biotech, bioinformatics or genomics industry
- A desire to learn and support AI, big data and analytics applied to cancer and infectious diseases
What we offer
- An exciting working environment at the forefront of AI applied in cancer immunotherapy and infectious diseases research
- A highly diverse and interdisciplinary team
- A budget for the hardware and accessories of your choice to get the work done
- State of the art hardware and computational infrastructure
- A learning budget you can spend on conferences, online courses and books
- Negotiable salary based on your level of experience.
- Work that has a positive impact on people’s health and life
- Work in an international environment
- Responsibility and possibilities for further professional development
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely.
- Social and team-building activities.
How to apply
Tells us why you`re interested in working with us by clicking "Søk her" Please include your CV and application letter.
Who are we?
NEC OncoImmunity AS is a bioinformatics company offering proprietary machine-learning based software that predicts immunogenic neoantigens for personalized cancer immunotherapy and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19.
We are dedicated to developing scalable software solutions that facilitate effective patient selection for cancer immunotherapy and identifying optimal neoantigen targets for truly personalised cancer vaccines & cell therapies in a clinically actionable time frame.
Our growing international team (13 countries and counting!) consists of a diverse mix of data scientists, bioinformaticians, immunologists, cancer researchers, and software developers.
NEC OncoImmunity AS is a subsidiary of the NEC Corporation and is based in the Oslo Cancer Cluster buildings in Oslo, Norway.
|Sist endret||31. jan. 2022 10:04|