- Made For Movement Group AS
- Product Developer
We want to strengthen our product development team and look for a Product Developer who wants to create innovative medical devices for people with severe disabilities.
- Are you genuinely creative and want to challenge established truths?
- Do you have good technical understanding and interest?
- Are you a team player who cooperates well with others?
- Are you self-driven, committed and solution-oriented?
- And last, but not least, are you excited to develop from concept to finished products and excited to see ideas come to life?
If you’re still reading, you are possibly the right candidate for the position Product Developer at Made for Movement. With more than 25 years of research and development excellence, Made for Movement is one of the most innovative providers of assistive devices empowering people to stand, move and walk to improve their quality of life. The position is central in our development team who comprises expertise within electrical and mechanical engineering, 3D CAD and product design. The development team, located in Skien, Norway, is working closely with other departments. And most importantly, direct feedback from the users of our solutions enables us to be user-focused and develop cutting-edge, technical solutions meeting their complex needs.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Participate in all phases of the projects from idea to finished product
- 3D Design in Solidworks
- Hands on building and testing prototypes
- 3d printing and optimization
- FEM analysis and calculation
- Create production drawings and assembly instructions
- Collaborate with our sub suppliers
- Master/Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
- Design and engineering experience
- 2D Sketching skills/free hand drawing
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Preferably good material know how in both metals and plastics
- Design for different serial production techniques
- Structured work ethics
- Fluent in English
- Fusion 360 experience with static and dynamic strength analysis
- Electromechanical engineering
- Industrial design
- Injection molding
We offer you an exciting working environment with a close collaboration within the product development team and throughout the company and with our customers. Your main work location will be at Made for Movement Head Office at Rødmyrlia 2, 3735 Skien, Norway. We support working from home. However, to strengthen the team spirit, the majority of your time will be working at the office. Made for Movement offer a competitive competitive package, including solid pension and insurance plans, all based on the competence, background and experience of the candidate.
We offer an exciting working environment with access to modern equipment and the latest production techniques on site.
Made for Movement is a leading international medical device company that enables individuals with severe mobility impairments to stand, move and walk independently. By combining our expert knowledge, developed from years of experience listening to patients, parents, school staff and professional therapists, we provide assistive technology improving life quality for those in need. Headquartered in Norway, Made for Movement has subsidiaries in Sweden, Germany and UK and reaches further out through distributors all across Europe.
|Sist endret||26. jan. 2022 14:28|