Do you want to lead the development and the design of Brav’s stores?
- Brav Norway AS
- Store Design & Project Manager
Brav currently has seven stores around Norway and Sweden, including the well-known Blåswixbutkken Concept Store in Lillehammer and the Swix Flagship Store at SNØ. As we are planning to expand and build more stores, we are now looking for a highly motivated and structured Store Design & Project Manager.
As a Store Design & Project Manager in Brav, you will be responsible for the delivery of all store building projects including a variety of new stores, refurbishments and minor works throughout Norway and abroad. You will ensure that each project is completed on-time, within budget and with premium quality and handle negotiations with suppliers.
The position is also a driving force in developing innovative store design concepts and visual merchandising strategies and is responsible for the Visual Merchandising Guideline in Brav.
The position will require extensive traveling activities in Norway and abroad.
Do you want to take Brav to the next level? Apply to become a part of our team today!
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Lead and manage store building and upgrading projects
- Project management and cost control.
- Negotiations with vendors and constructors.
- Draw store layout.
- Ensure proper project document handling and archiving.
Responsible for Visual Merchandising strategies and guidelines
- Owner of the Visual Merchandising Guideline within BRAV.
- Execute training and develop training tools for the stores.
- Monitor and follow up visual compliance in stores
- Support the stores with hands-on merchandising activities.
Store Design Development:
- Improve our store design concept, including new store layouts, planograms, materials, furniture, lightening, fixtures, graphics and digital visual solutions.
- Develop and produce POP and signage materials.
- Vendor sourcing and development.
- Maintain market knowledge through meetings with vendors and relevant exhibitions etc.
Support the Wholesale Department
- Ensure coordination with the Wholesale Department in BRAV with regards to POP materials, visual merchandising guidelines and training of the sales force.
- Minimum 3 years academic degree (bachelor).
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in similar positions.
- Experience from store building projects and project management.
- Strong competence within visual merchandising.
- Very good native and English language skills, both verbally and written.
- Strong knowledge of digital productivity tools (MS Office/GSuite).
- Strong knowledge of business applications (ERP, POS)
- Professional attitude and teamplayer
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct.
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- High stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- Capable of dealing with rapid change in consumer behavior, market needs, and technology.
- You have a genuine interest in nature and an active lifestyle.
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang and Helsport. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Russia, Switzerland, Japan and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
You’ll be working in a brand new building with four floors of offices including top notch design and development facilities, brandstore at the ground floor, and state of the art laboratories for hardware product development. The Brav offices are located within 5 minutes' walking distance from Lørenskog train station (Ruter Zone 1).
- Snøkrystallen 11, 1470 Lørenskog
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 0001 Oslo
- Butikk og varehandel,
- Idrett og trening
- Arkitekt og planlegging / Interiørarkitekt,
store design, visual merchandising, butikkdesign, ustilling
|Sist endret||16. mai 2022 00:00|