A unique opportunity in the interface between IT and healthcare!
- Software Point
- Business Analyst – Healthcare
We are now looking for a Business Analyst, based in the Nordics for LabVantage Healthcare.
The perfect job for a person looking for new challenges in an international environment in an exciting and fast-growing area of expertise!
What you will do:
- You will be involved with both existing customers and in new projects, both in the Nordics and internationally.
- You will carry out workshops and presentations with the customer.
- You will assist the customer in definitions, standardization, and parameter setup of the system.
- You will perform local customizations in the system
- You will be the link between the functional team and the technical team.
- You will plan and carry out the training of the end users.
- You will be responsible for the documentation of the customers final solution.
Who you are:
- You have extensive lab experience, especially within the discipline of Pathology.
- You have experience from working with clinical IT systems.
- You can identify and understand the customer's requirements and transform the requirements into the recommended best solution for the customer.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and in at least one Nordic language, both verbal and written.
- You are structured, analytic, and collaborative, and you have a strong tenacity.
- You can think holistically in complex environments and communicate to the team and the customer how details fit into the bigger picture.
- You have a passion for the digitalization of the healthcare system.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Experience from a clinical laboratory or equivalent with knowledge of how a clinical laboratory works.
- Bachelor's degree or master’s degree in Life Sciences (Pathology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Genetics etc.) or a Clinical Education.
- Experience with and knowledge of clinical IT systems, a technical degree is considered an advantage.
- At least five years of work experience
- Experience from other project work is considered an advantage.
- Fluent in at least one of the Nordic languages (Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish) and English which is our working language within the team.
We offer you:
A unique opportunity to provide better and more efficient laboratory diagnostics and to work in the interface between IT and healthcare. You will be part of our motivated and professional team helping laboratories do faster, better diagnostics by increasing digitization and leveraging their available data. You will also get the possibility to work in an international work environment and to participate in international projects. LabVantage Medical Suite has gained a large footprint in the Nordics over the last 10 years and your role is to enlarge our business.
LabVantage Medical Suite includes the following modules:
- Pathology & Digital Pathology integrated with image storage vendors
- Blood Transfusion
- General Diagnostics (Chemistry)
- Environmental Medicine
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please send your application as soon as possible since we will review the applications on an ongoing basis. We expect to conduct interviews in the second half of January 2022.
Please submit your CV and application with a brief presentation of yourself and why you see yourself as the suitable candidate for this position, both in English latest by January 9th, 2022. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
If you have any questions regarding this job offer, please feel free to contact Head of Projects, Karina Prados Vik, by email or by calling +47 411 08 385.
Read more about LabVantage Medical Suite here: https://www.labvantageclinical.com/ and about us on our web site: https://softwarepoint.com/
Founded in Finland 1992, Software Point is the leading developer and supplier of Laboratory Information System (LIS) in Northern Europe. Software Point is part of LabVantage since 2011.
LabVantage Nordics employ 100 dedicated experts with comprehensive IT and laboratory background, plus an excellent service attitude. The Nordic Healthcare team is 45 people, located across Sweden, Finland and Norway and forms the LabVantage Medical Suite Center of Excellence. The team works closely with 10 additional colleagues covering EMEA, APAC and the Americas.
Our goal is to help customers meet two of their primary objectives: efficiency and effectiveness of their operations. Implementing LabVantage LIS via LabVantage Services delivers:
• The fastest and most cost-efficient path to a configured LIS and go-live
• Dramatic improvements in business process efficiency
• End-to-end traceability of operations
• A multi-disciplinary suite – all diagnostic workflows in the same system
• Process normalization and automation, allowing a focus on data interpretation rather than data gathering, transfer, and processing
Our Business Concept: The best LIMS solution for public and private sectors within healthcare.
- St. Olavs gate 25, 0166 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Helse og omsorg,
- IT - programvare,
- Medisinsk utstyr og rekvisita
- Lege / Laboratoriemedisin,
Life Sciences, Laboratory diagnostics, Pathology, Clinical laboratory works, LIMS
|Sist endret||23. jan. 2022 19:04|