Want to be our new customer success star when we´re optimizing warehouse performance world wide?
- Element Logic AS
- Commercial Manager
About the role:
In 2020, we installed more AutoStore®-solutions than any other company in the world and we continue to develop smart solutions that enable our customer companies to meet consumers' expectations of fast deliveries. Due to the recent years tremendously increase in demand for our services, we now aim to further strengthen and professionalize our position when it comes to After Market functions.
The main purpose of the role:
The successful candidate will be fully responsible for developing new businesses and refining existing relations within the area of business models, contract templates, license agreements and service level agreements (SLA). He- or she- will ensure quality and profitability in the above mentioned customer agreements for After Market in Element Logic group. We want the candidate to be the go to person when aligning terms and pricing to strategy. This as well requires assisting local KAM/sales when needed when terms and conditions, pricing and legal terms are to be negotiated. Reports to the Group After Market Director.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing new, as well as current business, focused on profit and customer satisfaction
- Negotiation on global contracts - guidance and support for every market
- Maintain and develop price models, templates and license agreement for After Market
- Competence resource for other customer contract templates.
- Assist Sales and Account Management globally and locally
Who are you?
- We believe you are hardworking, service minded and communicative professional
- Able to handle tempo on daily basis and rapid changes in work tasks
- You are a team-player, analytical, structured and solution oriented
- Well organised and self-motivated
Skills we are looking for:
- Proven background from 3PL, WMS, Warehousing, Automation, or other logistics areas.
- Broad understanding of E-commerce, IT-integration and Omnichannel.
- Good knowledge and experience of contract management.
- Be able to calculate and have a good understanding of profitability and efficiency.
- Experience or good understanding of the customer perspective, Service & Support and Training.
- Skilled in running internal projects to evaluate and improve processes and business models.
- High level of business English is required oral and written. Other language skills are beneficial
This sounds great, what do I do next?
Simply by sending us your CV and application or making a call to our recruiting partner Dfind, by Senior Manager Henrik Hummel +47 954 28 242, or Senior Advisor Jon Gabrielsen +47 400 21 435
For over 30 years Element Logic has been optimizing warehouse performance. We create smart solutions to help warehouses deal with their customer’s increasing demand for fast deliveries. Our robotic solutions, software and consulting help businesses improve their value chains and to be more profitable. We optimize warehouses of all sizes in a wide range of industries including electronic components, parts distribution, consumer electronics, 3PL, pharmaceuticals, apparel, sports equipment and more. As the original AutoStore® partner, we have a wealth of experience designing, delivering, and installing tailor-made solutions that improve customers workflow.
Element Logic has more than 160 employees in Europe and had a turnover of 100 million in 2020. Our headquarter is in Norway, with subsidiaries all over Europe.
- Dyrskuevegen 26, 2040 Kløfta
- Transport og logistikk,
- Drift og vedlikeholdstjenester,
- IT - programvare
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument,
- Logistikk og lager / SCM og logistikk
Service & After Sales, intralogistics, Software integration, 3PL, Omni channel
Spørsmål om stillingen
Dyrskuevegen 26, 2040 Kløfta
|Sist endret||19. jan. 2022 10:15|