- Head Energy Consulting
- Reservoir Geologist
- Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for Reservoir Geologist
- Geological input to well planning and follow-up of drilling operations.
- Geomodelling, reservoir characterization and maturation projects.
- MSc with preferably a minimum of 5 years experience on the NCS.
- High experience in well planning and geomodelling.
- Experience with RMS modelling software.
- Knowledge in seismic interpretation is an advantage.
In Head Energy you get:
- Permanent- or project employment with the best conditions.
- Access to the industry´s most exciting job opportunities
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- A large variety of project opportunities
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
- A pleasant and positive work environment
- Access to both specific and general courses.
Video: Our story
Job alert subscription – Register to receive e-mails regarding job opportunities.
Head Energy’s application process is simple and straight forward. Upon registering your CV or LinkedIn-profile, you are able to apply to jobs by the push of a button. Keeping your profile up to date will increase our ability to match your competence and upcoming jobs.
Head Energy is an engineering and consulting company providing a wide range of services and products to civil engineering- and offshore industries within multiple sectors, hereunder Oil & Gas, Renewables and Infrastructure. Head Energy has more than 400 employees working for highly rated clients and has offices in Bergen (HQ), Stavanger, Oslo, Esbjerg (DK) and Krakow (PL).
We live by our core values: Responsible | Honest | Inclusive | Innovative. Our vision is to bring you one step ahead.
Geologi, Reservoir Engineering, Oil and Gas
|Sist endret||2. des. 2021 09:32|