- Stratum Reservoir (Norway) AS
- Laboratory Engineer/Geologist
We are looking for motivated Engineers / Geologists to join our expanding Formation Damage laboratory department.
- Run core flood experiments with formation core samples in high pressure / high temperature core flood apparatus.
- Perform work related to well fluid quality measurements (drilling and completion fluids).
- Perform geological analysis of core material using various methods.
- Write technical reports clearly explaining experimental procedures and results.
- Perform tasks related to repair and maintenance of laboratory equipment: pumps, valves, gauges, and data logging equipment.
- Be proactive in QHSE and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or higher of Engineering or Geology is preferred.
- Experience can compensate for lack of formal education.
- Background in one or more of the following disciplines will be advantageous, but not a requirement: Petroleum engineering, geology, drilling and completion fluid engineering, automation, material science, chemistry, and/or laboratory operations.
- Good knowledge of Windows Office.
- To be open to learn new skills.
- To work practically with mechanical equipment to a high standard.
- Be able to handle multiple tasks within the available time frame.
- Have the drive and willingness to perform scheduled tests according to plan.
- Be able to work effectively both independently and in teams.
- Have the capacity to work extra during busy periods.
- Have a positive attitude to solving problems and to be solution oriented.
- Structured and accurate.
- Enthusiastic and committed.
- Good collaboration skills and the ability to work in multidiscipline teams.
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Development opportunities in an international organization
- Good working environment and great colleagues
Stratum Reservoir (Norway) AS is a Norwegian high-tech company that performs analyzes and services related to drill cores and reservoir fluids. The company is part of the Stratum Reservoir group, which has offices / laboratories in 17 countries around the world and offers a full range of laboratory services related to reservoir description and evaluation. It is approx. 96 employees working at our offices located in both Stavanger, Sandnes and Trondheim. The company was established in Norway in 1986.
- Fabrikkveien 37, 4033 Stavanger
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kjemisk industri,
- Olje og gass
- Teknisk personell
Laboratorie, Drilling Fluids, Engineer, Geologi, Formation Damage
|Sist endret||12. jan. 2022 08:28|