Chief Product Officer
- Chief Product Officer
We are looking for a person to fill one of the most exciting roles in our industry - Chief Product Officer in a global technology powerhouse, specialized in energy and dedicated to enabling a more sustainable future through tech. Are you who we're looking for?
Products are at the core of our business. As our Chief Product Officer, you will be a member of the executive management team, responsible for the development and growth of our industry-leading software products and services. We believe you are an experienced leader with productization in your DNA, "Osterwalder on your night table", constantly looking for new winning value propositions for customers.
You will be responsible for
- Leading, developing and growing the Products business unit, with a high focus on modern industrial software
- Ensuring that the software & product strategy is aligned with the business strategy
- Delivering industry solutions that are commercially viable and technically feasible
- Driving the product development process and deciding which product opportunities to pursue
- Developing very clear and winning value propositions for customers
- Building an active pipeline of acquisition targets that can strengthen the product offerings
- Ensuring good cooperation within the business units, across the company and with key stakeholders to deliver quality products
- Actively engaging in customer collaboration to get product feedback to identify challenges and opportunities
Who you are
- You are a recognized and experienced product leader with broad software experience.
- Coming from the energy industry is a plus but not a requirement
- You are commercially driven with a customer value-oriented mindset
- You are solution-oriented and use your domain knowledge to solve problems
- You are a team player with very strong collaboration skills
- You are a strong communicator that creates high employee engagement
- You are a relationship-oriented leader who encourages initiative, listens, focuses on strengths and supports your employees in their goal achievement
Who we are
Our people and culture are the cornerstones of our company. We believe diversity develops a creative and innovative working environment. Our people represent different races, cultures, and backgrounds. But what they all have in common is drive and passion. We empower people, embrace inclusivity, and encourage new ways of thinking.
- Exciting and challenging tasks
- Innovative and agile work environment
- International and diverse teams
- Career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
While all the above are great reasons why you would explore new opportunities, they don't cover why you should explore these opportunities at Cegal. The reason employee satisfaction is so high is our unique company culture.
At Cegal, we recognize that work is about more than a competitive salary and career opportunities. It's also about connecting people, building relationships, and creating purpose.
That's why our employees are engaged in our humanitarian organization Cegal Humanity, our professional and social network Women@Cegal, and our numerous social clubs. Whether you're into golfing, climbing or wine tasting – you'll find Cegalians who share your passion.
Finally, we recognize the importance of work-life balance - because life is about more than work! At Cegal, we value flexibility, and we facilitate ways of working that fits each unique employee.
Does this opportunity trigger your curiosity?
Please send us an application! We can't wait to hear from you and explore a shared future.
Application deadline: 02.01.2022
Location: Oslo or Stavanger
About the hiring process:
We evaluate applications as we receive them and continuously interview candidates to ensure that the process runs smoothly and efficiently for both you and us. Based on the Covid-19 pandemic, we will run the interviews both online and/or in one of our offices, with all necessary transmission prevention measures well taken care of.
Dagfinn Ringås, CEO
+47 971 43 146
Emilia Pliszka, Chief People Officer
+47 95 00 59 48
Frank-Arild Normanseth, Recruiting Specialist
+47 905 15 239
Cegal is a tech powerhouse specialized in energy that recently announced a merger with SYSCO to strengthen our position across the entire energy sector. With over 700 employees in 8 countries, we are growing to become a leading global technology powerhouse for the energy industry and a strong contributor to driving the green transition.
We are a trusted global digitalization partner for Oil & Gas, Renewables and Ocean Industries - a global company with offices around the world.
growing the Products business unit, build active pipeline of acquisition targets, experienced leader with productization in your DNA, broad software experience
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Dagfinn Ringås
- 971 43 146
- Frank-Arild Normanseth
- Recruiting specialist
- 905 15 239
Vestre Svanholmen 4, 4313 Sandnes
|Sist endret||25. nov. 2021 21:00|