B2B Web Editor
- Hurtigruten Pluss AS
- B2B Web Editor
Duties and responsibilities
- The overall purpose of the B2B web editor role is to operate and develop Hurtigruten’s online B2B presence and ensure an on-brand digital experience for the travel agents using Hurtigruten B2B portal.
- The web editor is responsible for maintaining B2B web content that is relevant, updated and aligned with commercial goals.
- Delivering on HRGs digital brand identity and tone of voice
- Editorial planning, desking and adjusting content to the web channel to ensure brand consistency
- Ensuring web content is relevant, updated and synchronized with own, earned and bought channels to deliver on HRGs commercial goals
- Analysing, optimizing and improving website and content based on insights to ensure increased traffic, reduced bounces and increased CVR/revenue
- Coordinate relevant content among internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in agile teams/projects
- Set global standard, routines, processes and facilitate for campaigning's and sales by market.
The B2B web editor is expected to effectively work across the organization with the various markets, eCommerce chapter, brand & content, revenue marketing, PR, B2B Product Owner, B2B development team.
- Bachelor in IT, Business, Financial or Marketing
- 1+ year as webmaster/web editor
- 1+ year of CMS experience (Contentful is preferred, but not required)
- Proven record of effective web communication – excellent writing skillset
- Understanding of other digital/performance marketing channels including email, paid search, programmatic and paid social
- Experience from agile way of work is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Other languages are a plus (Norwegian, German)
- Excellent multitasking and organisational skills. ?
- Analytical and problem-solving skills. ?
- Detail oriented and structured?
- Digital and commercial mindset
- Deliver on HRG core values
We can offer
- Enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues that care about building the best sustainable travel product in the world.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Modern offices in the centre of Oslo.
- Staff rates on all our ships for you, your family and close friends
Hurtigruten Group – World Leader in Exploration Travel
Hurtigruten Group is the world’s leading adventure travel group, offering unique small-ship and land-based adventures from pole to pole – and anywhere between. We take our guests to the most spectacular areas of the planet, offering a mix of pristine wilderness and visits to genuine local communities.
Hurtigruten Group is revolutionizing the travel industry’s approach to sustainability, allowing us to offer authentic local experiences while leaving a footprint we are proud of – both in nature and with the communities we visit.
Our commitment to safety is as absolute as our passion for exploration. Safeguarding our guests, colleagues, partners, wildlife, nature, and the communities we visit will always be our number one priority. Everyone on a Hurtigruten adventure will always be – and feel – safe, comfortable – and excited!
Hurtigruten Group is focused around three main business areas:
Hurtigruten Expeditions – the world’s largest and leading expedition cruise line. With sustainability and exploration at core, Hurtigruten Expeditions offers small-ship exploration of more than 250 destinations across 30+ countries, including Antarctica, Alaska, Northwest Passage, Greenland, Iceland, Svalbard, Norway, British Isles, South America, Caribbean and more. Hurtigruten Expedition’s fleet of 7 small-size custom built expedition cruise ships include the world’s first battery-hybrid powered cruise ships, all offering big adventures on small ships - along with hand-picked experts from Hurtigruten Expedition Teams.
Hurtigruten Norway – the original since 1893. Offering a unique combination of local travelers, goods and international tourists since the very first departure almost 130 years ago. Connecting 34 communities along Norway’s rugged coastline, Hurtigruten Norway’s 7 coastal express ships takes you closer to nature and the local communities – in what is referred to as “the most beautiful voyage in the world”.
Hurtigruten Svalbard – year-round land-based adventures next to the North Pole. Hurtigruten land-based Arctic adventures traces its roots back to the late 1800s. Today, Hurtigruten Svalbard is the largest and longest running tour operator on the Arctic archipelago of Svalbard. A total supplier of experiences, accommodation, and dining, Hurtigruten Svalbard operates three unique hotels, several bars and restaurants and retail facilities, as well as excursions. Hurtigruten Svalbard holds a world leading position in Arctic sustainable tourism, including electric snowmobiles and catamaran – powered with renewable energy from the Arctic winds and midnight sun.
- Langkaia 1, 0150 Oslo
- Internettbaserte tjenester
- Design / Web
|Sist endret||25. nov. 2021 19:57|