Do you want to join our team as a Service Engineer?
- Service Engineer
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform inspection, installation, commissioning, repair, upgrading, troubleshooting and related service work on NOV Cranes and Lifting & Handling Equipment.
- Work will commence offshore on Drilling platforms/rigs, Production vessels, Construction/supply vessels/barges, in shipyard or in workshops.
- Liaise with vessel management during offshore assignment.
- Communicate with respective Supervisors for briefing and debriefing of service-related activities.
- Fill in necessary job reports, procedures, instructions and checklists required for all work in a timely manner.
- Interface with relevant departments to obtain a thorough understanding of NOV products and how they are safely operated, tested, calibrated and problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Communicate field failures and feedback reports to the appropriate departments.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with customers HSE policies and procedures.
- Comply with all NOV Company and HSE policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience AND/OR Hydraulic or Mechanical diploma in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience (essential)
- Offshore experience (desirable)
- Experience on NOV delivered equipment or rig experience (desirable)
SKILL, TRAINING & SPECIALIST KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically (essential)
- Offshore health certificate (essential)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in Norwegian and English (essential)
- Siemens Step 7, Beckhoff PLC, TIA portal, HMI, Drives (desirable)
If you have any questions related to the position, please contact:
Hannes J. Herter
M + 47 45 45 20 37
Join our Global Family:
We offer an inspiring place to work with great opportunities to develop your skills and the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the oil and gas industry. You will become part of a professional culture where we work together in teams with other dedicated professionals to achieve common goals.
National Oilwell Varco (NYSE: NOV) is a leading provider of technology, equipment, and services to the global oil and gas industry that supports customers full-field drilling, completion, and production needs. Since 1862, NOV has pioneered innovations that improve the cost-effectiveness, efficiency, safety, and environmental impact of oil and gas operations. NOV powers the industry that powers the world. Visit www.nov.com for more information.
- 4639 Kristiansand S
- Industri og produksjon,
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
service engineer, offshore, RIG, Siemens Step 7, Beckhoff PLC
|Sist endret||25. nov. 2021 16:23|