- Senior Estimator
Our goal is to deliver solutions with regard to safety for people, technical integrity to the plant as well as production and operational efficiency.
The Company is engaged in the complete project value chain from concept studies through commissioning, involving both new installations and modifications.
We are looking for two senior estimators who can strengthen our team. The senior estimators should also be able to participate in all aspects of engineering and development within our projects and tenders, this also involves liaison with clients, equipment suppliers and other internal disciplines.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead the Estimating of M&M projects reporting to the Project Controls Manager.
- Prepare all types and classes of Cost Estimates from study estimates to full detailed estimates depending on the Project Phase
- Liaise with the members of the Engineering Department, Project Management and Construction disciplines to establish continuity and consistency
- Review and incorporate historical data from purchase orders, subcontracts, productivity analysis reports, etc. into unit and man-hour figures
- Review specifications, drawings, and attend meetings, etc. to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
- Ensure all working documents and data are maintained to back-up estimate figures
- Carry out cost risk analysis to determine contingency levels
- Have knowledge of industry benchmarks and present benchmarking of cost for tenders and EPC projects
- Participate in evaluation of cost estimating capabilities of partners and subcontractors.
- Participate in design reviews of cost estimates for studies, tenders and EPC projects
- Present estimates to project management and the Client
- Prepare and provide input to appropriate experience transfer reports
- Contribute to a good team spirit in the project
- Master or Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline
- Long relevant experience and/or additional qualifications can compensate for lack of relevant formal education.
- At least 10 years of cost estimating experience from Norwegian and international field developments
Study, FEED, Detail Design and EPCI experience from off- and onshore oil and gas projects
- Commercial, technical and analytical mind-set
- Knowledge of EPC execution models
- Multi-discipline understanding
- Customer focus
- Team player
- Management skills
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills.
- Innovative and creative mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proactive, solution orientated and goal orientated.
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
We can offer
- Challenging work in a highly professional technical environment.
- Competitive terms.
- Good welfare and an active social club.
Apply was established in 1979 as an engineering design contractor for the oil and gas industry. Since then, the company has transformed to become a supplier of complete turnkey projects for maintenance, modifications and operations support contracts for offshore facilities.
Apply specialises in contracts across all project phases from concept development and studies to completion and commissioning.
In addition, we offer a range of services covering operations and maintenance and modifications of oil and gas production facilities in the energy sector.
Our head quarter is in Stavanger with offices in Bergen and Hammerfest. We have a subsidiary in Krakow, supporting our projects within multidiscipline engineering, including study activities.
- Antall stillinger
- Moseidsletta 122, 4033 Stavanger
|Sist endret||25. nov. 2021 12:08|