Are you our next Senior Geoscientist/Geomodeler?
- MDE Norway
- Senior Geoscientist/Geomodeler
- Provide technical support on all matters related to development geoscience such as; reservoir characterization evaluations, validation of 3D models, maturing infill ideas and well concepts, provide input for and deliver static volumes/related uncertainties and propose activities that reduce the main geological uncertainties
- Member of the Integrated Work Team (IWT) in the multidisciplinary subsurface team
- Support drilling plans/operations (e.g. well planning and executions) with G&G input
- Provide input to licenses as required by Unit Operating Agreements or Resource Committees
- Support reservoir engineers and give input to the reservoir management plan
- Actively use the QC process with the peer review team or their representatives
- Masters degree in relevant subject
- 10+ years experience
- Excellent experience with subsurface software applications like Petrel
- Language/presentation skills
DUE DATE: 07.12.2021 AT 12:00
DURATION: 01.01.2022 - 31.12.2022
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
|Sist endret||24. nov. 2021 16:12|