Do you want to develop breakthrough industrial technology?
- Clara Venture Labs AS
- Electrical / instrument / lab engineers
Clara is currently seeking a variety of positions to grow our team of engineers. We are particularly looking for electrical / instrument / lab engineers for development of fuel cell and pyrolysis systems for maritime / green fish farming and space applications. The candidates will participate in assembly, testing, maintenance planning, safety documentation and development of test stations and prototypes of different energy systems. Relevant experience with electrical / automation systems for maritime, microwave or space installations is requested.
What will you be doing?
- Systems Engineering, electrical / mechanical engineering, lab testing
- Plan, execute and coordinate the construction and testing of fuel cell systems for use in maritime, green fish farming and space applications
- Draw and develop technical flowcharts (P&ID)
- Operating laboratory scale through pilot scale reactor systems for biomass thermochemical conversion processing (for green fish farming).
- Mechanical assembly and wiring electrical systems (for maritime and space installations).
- Prepare technical documentation / reports
We encourage you to apply if you hold some of the following qualifications:
- Relevant Master or Bachelor degree, e.g. electrical / mechanical engineering, mechatronic, cybernetics / automation
- Experience as a test engineer
- Electrical installation experience, preferably in hazardous areas (Ex)
- Knowledge of automation / control systems / electronics
- Expertise in energy systems and high-temperature materials
- Relevant experience from microwave systems and / or pyrolysis is an advantage
- Experience with fuel cell installations and / or space systems is also an advantage
- Experience with HSE work and risk assessments / process safety
- Personal Qualities: Technically curious, accurate, flexible and organized, service minded, ability to work independently, teamworking skills, motivation and creativity to find new solutions
- Good written and oral English. Norwegian language is an advantage
More reasons to work with us:
- Varied and exciting work tasks in an innovative technology environment focusing on solving some the world’s most pressing challenges
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits
- Financial support for personal training / sport facilities
- Proximity to public transport / bybanen, only 5 minutes walk to Fantoft
- Free parking and chargers for electrical cars and indoor bicycle parking
- Flexible work environment, partial home office is possible for given tasks
- Supportive and active owner in Aker ASA
Application and CV to be written in Norwegian or English.
Looking for various levels of experience up to 10+ years, but graduates are welcome to apply.
Clara is a venture platform backed by Aker, with a mission to develop breakthrough industrial technology from ideas to ventures. Clara’s first ventures focus on fuel cells for green shipping, pyrolysis technology for waste handling, additive manufacturing, regenerative fuel cells for space, and industrial scale production of graphene oxide. Clara’s ambition is to create a curious and entrepreneurial environment where great minds are given the resources to make their ideas reality. We are an innovative research and development lab located in Bergen with more than 50 employees and 30+ years of experience in the development and testing of different energy systems.
Systems engineering, Electrical/mechanical engineering, Lab testing, Energy systems, Mechanical assembly
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Sonia Faaland
- Head of Research and Development
Fantoftvegen 38, 5072 Bergen
|Sist endret||19. nov. 2021 13:13|