Head of Group Finance & Accounting (m/f/d)
- MPC Container Ships ASA
- Head of Group Finance & Accounting
We are looking for a Head of Group Finance & Accounting for our Head Office in Oslo, starting as soon as possible.
What makes your job special:
The Head of Group Finance & Accounting (m/f/d) is in charge of all financial reporting to the Oslo Stock Exchange and therefore one of the crucial financial roles in our organization. Working very closely with the Group Financial Controller, he/she is responsible for consolidation of SPVs and IFRS compliance within the Group. We are looking for someone to further develop and improve the finance organization within our teams in Oslo, Hamburg and Rhoon, including a high degree of functions outsourced to tier 1 service providers.
- Report to and work closely with the CFO
- Consolidation of 60+ SPVs in compliance with IFRS within the Group
- Financial reporting to Board of Directors, including Risk and Audit Committee preparation and participation
- Financial reporting to Oslo Stock Exchange, including market communications for the quarterly reporting
- Lead and manage the audit process
- Contribute to budget, corporate planning and forecast process, also ad-hoc modelling of P&L, balance sheet etc
- Participate and contribute on internal projects within M&A, financing and other strategic projects
- Manage service providers in Norway, including ensure timely and accurate statutory reporting and tax filings
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in Corporate Finance / Accounting / Audit, preferably (but not necessarily) in shipping, transportation-related industry or in a consultancy/audit firm
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Higher education accomplished, i.e. degree in Finance / BA / tax law
- Experience working in international teams (with more than one location)
- challenging tasks in an international company with an asset-heavy business model and a long-term as well as shareholder-value oriented strategy
- competent and exciting work environment with highly motivated colleagues and a very dynamic company
- responsibility for driving the finance function in an international company listed on Oslo Børs
- competitive terms and compensation package
If you want to face new challenges with us, please upload your application documents including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date through this website. Please feel free to contact Juliane Lehmann if you have any questions. We look forward to receiving your documents!
MPC Container Ships ASA is a market leading container ship company, registered and headquartered in Oslo, Norway. We specialize in serving intra-regional trade lanes, owning and operating one of the largest container fleets worldwide. As a leading tonnage provider, we have become a preferred chartering partner for international clients in a highly dynamic market environment. We are a growth-oriented and agile company with long-term roots in the shipping industry, providing a professional and positive workplace with an attractive working environment. The company was listed on Oslo Børs in 2017 and is today amongst the 25 shares in the OBX index.
- Munkedamsveien 45A, 0250 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- Økonomi og regnskap
- Økonomi og regnskap
accounting, finance, konsernregnskap, ifrs
Spørsmål om stillingen
Munkedamsveien 45A, 0250 Oslo
|Sist endret||29. des. 2021 09:56|