Spare Parts Coordinator
- TeamTec AS
- Spare Parts Coordinator
Our product portfolio is expanding in line with market growth and TeamTec is applying for a Spare Parts Coordinator to join our company. The position will be part of a dynamic and competent team of employees in our Lifecycle Service Department where you will be interacting with our global customer group of owners and shipyards.
The responsibility for the position is:
- Customer contact
- Spare parts order handling for our ballast water management systems
- Make offers and follow-up orders, facilitate for additional sales
- Coordinate smaller spare part projects
Desired qualifications and experience:
- Technical background
- Mechanical and / or electro experience is preferable
- Experience from marine / offshore products, preferably within shipping
- Positive attitude and good problem-solving skills / solution-oriented
- Good communication skills with both colleagues and clients
- Systematic and precise
- Fluent language skills in both Norwegian and English, written and spoken
We offer competitive terms, and exciting working tasks in a hectically and collegiate environment with good possibilities for personal development. Extensive training in TeamTec’s products will be given for the position at start-up.
Since 1984, TeamTec AS has established itself as a world leading manufacturer of waste incinerators, stripping ejectors and ballast water management systems. TeamTec products are well-known in the marine and offshore industry and are also used for onshore applications.
|Sist endret||26. nov. 2021 12:23|