Do you bring out the best in those around you?
- Freyr AS
- Executive Assistant to CEO
FREYR is on a mission to deliver the world`s most cost effective, efficient and environmentally friendly batteries to accelerate the decarbonization of all transportation and energy systems. To achieve that, FREYR plans to develop up to 93 GWh of battery cell production capacity in Norway, Finland and the US, positioning the company as a major global battery cell supplier. FREYR will supply safe, high energy density, cost competitive and clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area. For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to help our CEO be the best version of himself, helping drive the development of one of Norway’s most exciting companies. This is an unique opportunity for a front row seat in the creation of a new industrial adventure and your personal contribution will have an impact on FREYR's success. This is a role of considerable responsibility, requiring a combination of strong structure and discipline, with considerable flexibility.
- Act as the point of contact between CEO, executives, employees, contractors and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage CEO’s calendar and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Track daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Format information for internal and external communication (memos, emails, presentations, and reports)
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Fluent English
- Excellent MS Office suite knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Creates structure
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in the acceleration of the decarbonization of all transportation and energy systems. FREYR is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production and we must move fast. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately and welcome your application.
Register CV and a letter of motivation to be considered.
Respond by: 28.11.21
Start Date: To be agreed
Location: Oslo, Lysaker Brygge
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Helene Terese Segrov, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lysaker, 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi,
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- PR, informasjon og kommunikasjon
- Kontor og administrasjon / Personlig assistent,
- Kontor og administrasjon / Sekretær,
- Kontor og administrasjon
Asistant, PA, Markedsføring, Salg, Service
|Sist endret||10. nov. 2021 16:51|