Are you sharp, commercially driven and passionate about the battery industry?
- Hydro Energi AS
- Battery Industry Analyst
It all starts with energy. We need to ensure that the world’s economic growth is sustainable for our planet and people.
Batteries are a key part of the energy transition and essential to go fully renewable and reach climate targets. The world needs sustainable batteries and we need to recycle them once they reach their end-of-life.
Hydro Energy’s business unit Batteries invests with partners across the battery value chain. We are an active industrial owner, leveraging Hydro’s core expertise to develop, scale and industrialize the companies we invest in and work with. We aim for profitable investments of up to 3 bn NOK until 2025.
We are driven by our purpose. In Batteries you get a chance to solve real-world problems and work with new solutions and partnerships in a rapidly developing industry. While we collaborate with colleagues across Hydro, we’re a lean team in Batteries which means we are reliant on being accessible to each other, being open to new ideas and being challenged. It’s a team effort – we win or lose together.
We are now expanding our team with a Battery Industry Analyst, who will play a key role in monitoring and deciphering market and industry developments, providing input for our business and strategic decisions.
This is a great opportunity for a sharp and commercially driven professional to contribute to shaping the battery industry, while positioning yourself for exciting career opportunities in the years to come!
Areas of Responsibility
Using multiple sources and engaging with many external and internal resources, you will be responsible for our battery market and industry intel and analysis. This includes:
- Develop and maintain Batteries’ portfolio analysis and prepare recommendations on portfolio optimization
- Contribute to developing and implementing Batteries’ strategy and sustainability targets
- Support part-owned companies on market/industry analysis, strategy, sustainability and other relevant matters
- Support asset managers, particularly with market and industry analysis
- Contribute to business development projects, including due diligence
- Master’s degree with excellent results, e.g. in business, industrial economics, finance or relevant technical field
- Preferably 3-5 years’ relevant experience from at least one of the following areas: management consulting, market intelligence and analysis, portfolio assessment, strategy development
- Highly analytical, with a proven ability to see trends and understand the big picture
- Strong general communication skills, including tools such as PowerPoint/Excel and using English as working language
- Experience from the battery industry/value-chain and/or sustainability is an advantage
To be happy in our team, we believe that you enjoy working in a collaborative and agile setting, handling multiple projects. You consistently produce high quality content and thrive when making a difference for the core business.
Please enclose a cover letter and copies of relevant academic transcripts, diplomas, certificates etc. Only applications received through our online system will be considered, not via e-mail. As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background check.
Apply before: 11/28/2021
If you have any questions, please contact:
Elise Must, Head of Strategy and Sustainability - Batteries
Phone: (Norway +47) 48269659
Phone:(Norway +47) 98006451
Hydro is a global renewable energy and aluminium company based in Norway, rooted in more than a century of experience in renewable energy, technology and innovation.
Towards 2025, our ambition is to become a leading sustainable industrial company, creating value for all stakeholders. Growing beyond aluminium and hydropower, we are exploring opportunities in renewable energy and batteries. This is why we are now seeking leaders and specialists with an entrepreneurial spirit and relevant industry experience who want to be part of the adventure.
Would you like to join us?
- 0283 Oslo
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Kraft og energi,
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
industrianalyse, batterier, bærekraft, verdikjedeanalyse, markedsanalyse
|Sist endret||29. nov. 2021 10:42|