Sustainable Procurement Project Coordinator at Tryg Forsikring
- Tryg Forsikring
- Sustainable Procurement Project Coordinator
Are you a sustainability enthusiast passionate about finding ways to further sustainability through concrete initiatives within the Supply Chain?
Katrin Madita Eickers, Sustainable Procurement Project Leader says: “At Tryg, we make sustainable procurement actionable. We have a purchasing power of around 13mrd. DKK, which we must use to challenge the status quo of how we handle our customers claims. Identifying new opportunities, setting operational targets and helping our suppliers to increase their sustainability performance is key.”
Your new role | Sustainable Procurement Strategy Implementation | Claims Handling
In your position, you will be contributing directly to the execution of Tryg´s Nordic Sustainability Strategy, which was launched in 2021. You will be part of a strong strategy team in the procurement department, and you will be working cross functionally in close collaboration with our claims, sustainability and product development teams.
- Manage supplier sustainability evaluation program via supplier evaluation system (Worldfavor)
- Develop and own supplier ESG risk and sustainability performance evaluation
- Design and act on follow-up procedures
- Support idea generation and identify claims handling activities that increase sustainability benefits
- Act as a sparring partner and consultant with regards to running sustainability initiatives together with internal project groups, suppliers and partners
- Participate in and drive supplier collaborations that further our suppliers sustainability performance
- Follow up on measuring sustainability initiatives in terms of operational and corporate KPIs
- Consolidate reporting on KPIs
Who are you? Curious | eager to adapt and learn
You have the courage to ask questions, challenge status quo and the drive to make things happen.
We expect that you have the following competencies and experience:
- a relevant master's degree and a minimum of 1 year experience working with Sustainability, preferably sustainable procurement
- Strong communication skills and good people skills
- Excellent project management skills - organized and able to priorities tasks
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and make them operational and useful
- You are fluent in Danish, Swedish or Norwegian, and you have good English skills (oral and written).
What we offer you
We offer you a challenging role in a dynamic environment with the opportunity to influence, drive and execute on an essential part of Tryg´s sustainability strategy. You will be part of a company with the highest employee satisfaction in the industry obtained through trust, responsibility and development for all employees.
We look forward to hearing from you
For any questions, feel free to contact Sustainable Procurement Project Leader Katrin Madita Eickers via phone: 0045 60790912 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your application today, as we will be looking at applications on an ongoing basis.
Deadline: 31st October 2021.
We encourage everyone regardless of gender, age, background, disability or origin to apply for the position. We are proud to have high employee satisfaction, strong professionalism and equal opportunities to develop your career in the Tryg Group. Tryg is in the process of acquiring the ownership of Trygg-Hansa in Sweden and Codan in Norway. When the transaction is completed, we will be the largest non-life insurance company in Scandinavia. Every day we strive – each in our own way – to create peace of mind and affect the lives of most Scandinavians.
- 5147 Danmark
- Bank, finans og forsikring
|Sist endret||2. nov. 2021 17:39|