- Orkla ASA (Norway)
- EHS Advisor
Do you want to be a key part in Orkla’s sustainability work?
If you are interested in Environment, Health and Safety (EHS), finding solutions that have an impact on the environment or finding solutions that secure the working conditions of our employees – you should send us your application!
We are looking for an advisor who will be an important member of Orkla’s central EHS team, but you will also work closely with other key stakeholders at Group level and within our many companies across Europe and Asia.
Environment, health and safety is absolutely pivotal to Orkla’s ability to create growth, trust and competitive operations. The vision of zero harm to people and the environment is fundamental. We want to be a responsible company and actively contribute to solving sustainability challenges linked to our value chain. In addition, the global challenges like climate change, water scarcity and biodiversity pose both commercial risks and opportunities for innovation, business development and market strength.
As a Group, we need to handle sustainability-related challenges in a way that strengthens Orkla's ability to succeed both in a short and long-term perspective. More specifically in this case, we need to further strengthen our competence in the field of environment. You will be using your skills to optimise our approach, doing analytics and performing measurements, increase awareness across the organisation, and design tomorrows reporting structure to meet new requirements.
What you will be doing:
- Evolve and share knowledge regarding external and internal environment
- Further strengthen the structure of data gathering, reviewing and data assessment, as disclosure to different reports, improvement work and to reduce risks
- Maintain and develop central data systems, databases, and reporting templates
- Participate in projects and work linked to environmental matters and biological/chemical/physical issues in the workplace
- Support group-wide initiatives implementing corporate sustainability targets on environment and climate change
- Support Orklas BHT in Norway on biological/chemical/physical issues in workplace assessments
- General EHS work like performing risk assessments, organise programs for monitoring and participate in EHS auditing
Who are we looking for?
- You have a master’s degree in science/engineering (or equivalent with additional professional qualification) preferably with subjects in the field of EHS, environment and/or industrial hygiene
- You have 3-5 years’ work experience preferably from EHS work in an international organisation
- You also have experience with data system design, data analysis, structuring complex information and reporting
- You preferably have some working knowledge about regulatory frameworks, like environmental legislations and regulations, EHS management system and ISO standards
- You have strong analytic and communication skills, and you are self-driven as well as enjoying teamwork’s
- You are fluent in one Scandinavian language and in English, both spoken and written
- You have commitment for further personal development especially within the field of external and internal environment
What can we offer you?
Orkla is the largest consumer goods company in the Nordics and Baltics and is constantly growing by acquiring new brands and companies. You will be working out of our Group Headquarters in Skøyen, Oslo where we have new facilities with activity-based offices that look out onto the city, an employee shop and a fully functioning training center with classes.
When it comes to the work you will do, you will be working with passionate and motivated people who are proud of the work they do and enjoy the opportunities they get to grow and develop. No day is the same at Orkla and we are constantly striving to improve ourselves and what we offer to our current employees and future employees. Come be a part of our home to grow and see what opportunities wait for you!
For more information about the position, please contact
SVP, Environment, Health & Safety, Inger Johanne Eikeland, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob.: +47 913 087 49, or
VP HR Corporate Functions, Eva Tveit; email@example.com, Mob.: +47 406 59 199.
Application deadline: 17th of November
We do not accept applications through e-mail.
Orkla er en ledende leverandør av merkevarer og konseptløsninger til forbruker-, storhusholdnings- og bakerimarkedet i Norden, Baltikum og utvalgte markeder i Sentral-Europa og India. Selskapet er notert på Oslo Børs og har hovedkontor i Oslo. Konsernet hadde i 2020 en omsetning på 47,1 mrd. kroner, og har ca. 21.000 ansatte.
- 0277 Oslo
- Industri og produksjon
|Sist endret||17. nov. 2021 23:37|