Freyr AS is hiring an Asset Development Plan and Risk Management Operations
- FREYR Battery Norway AS
- Asset Development Plan and Risk Management Operations
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area. FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications. For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com
Asset Development Plan and Risk Management Operations
The Operations Division is the Asset Owner in Freyr and takes over responsibility for the factories and production equipment (‘Assets’) that the Project Division delivers. Prior to that the Asset Owner group drives the maturation of the total business concept that forms the basis for the final investment decisions (FID) and acts as the Asset Owner Rep in key delivery processes between FID and start up.
We are currently looking for an Asset Development Plan and Risk Management Operations to drive the plan and risk management activities in Operations. The primary focus will be Operation´s core deliverables (e.g. production process/ technology, organisation ramp up/ development and digital) and interfaces with other BUs. The Manager will also be involved in and represent the Operations Division throughout the process of planning, designing, installing starting up production facilities in Mo i Rana.
This is an exciting role at the forefront of developing the infrastructure and production facilities for the first battery cell factory in Norway.
- Drive (facilitate, coordinate and continuously improve) planning and risk management processes and activities for Operation´s own core deliverables and interface with other BUs
- Work with the Projects Division to manage risks and interfaces.
- Track and manage project budget forecasts
- Ensure a continuous focus on HSE
- Master’s degree in production technology, civil engineering or other relevant discipline. Master’s graduates in other disciplines may be considered for candidates with extensive relevant experience and a proven track record.
- Experience/ qualification from planning/ risk management, including software and systems.
- Experience from Operations and/or experience of asset management – preferably in a lithium battery production/processing or chemical processing plant
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
- A proactive and creative problem-solver
- Good networking and relationship-building skills
- Strong focus on quality and safety
- Self-driven with the ability to perform well both individually and in multi-disciplinary and cross-functional teams
- Excellent written communication skills in English, and ability to present complex information to a range of stakeholders Ability to analyse complex data and identify relevant and valuable information
- Good digital competence and proficient in standard Microsoft 365 applications
What we offer
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required. Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately and hit the floor running.
Register CV and a letter of motivation to be considered.
Respond by: 21.11.2021
Start Date: To be agreed
Location: Oslo or Mo i Rana
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Sondre Bratteberg, e-mail: email@example.com, tlf: +47 91 62 98 08
For further questions about the position, please contact FREYR AS;
Arne Magnus Rise, e-mail: arne.magnus.rise@freyrbattery
- 1366 Lysaker
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 8606 Mo i Rana
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Kraft og energi
plan, planning, risk, risiko, asset
|Sist endret||22. nov. 2021 00:09|