We are looking for a new Senior Architect/Full-Stack Developer
- ZTL Payment Solutions AS
- Senior Full-Stack Developer
Are you passionate about FinTech? Are you passionate about disrupting international payments? Are you motivated by working with cutting-edge technology and methodologies? Are you willing to plan and execute the handling of diverse tasks in a dynamic and international environment? Are you motivated by being part of the leading B2B payment platform of tomorrow together with a high performing team?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, please contact us for further information.
ZTL is a fintech company, positioned to take advantage of the opportunities given by the PSD2 directive, and challenge the banks’ domain on payments and remittances. Our ambition is to become the leading B2B payment platform in Europe. No less!
We are looking for a Senior Architect/Full-Stack Developer with an interest in cutting edge technology and helping scale our tech-stack and dev-team. You will be working closely with our Tech Team and together with our CTO and CPO continuously improve the way we work and meet market requirements. As a Senior Architect/Full-Stack Developer in ZTL, you will be part of our Tech Team and the position requires a high degree of professionalism and personal integrity, solid business understanding and ability to handle complex issues. The position will report to our CTO.
What you will do
- In this position, you will be joining a team consisting of engineers that are working closely together to fulfill our ambition and strategy.
- You will be working closely with our engineers and other members in your team to ensure we are building the right thing but also building the thing right.
- You will participate in cross-team dialogs, helping to define pain points, opportunities and solutions according to set goals.
- You will be the expert of the technology architecture and its domains, responsible for prioritization and technology roadmap and help guide and train team members.
- Clearly communicate technology strategy in a structured way to set a clear roadmap and report goals and results, both internally and externally.
- Deep curiosity to identify key opportunities and ability to implement new features and technologies.
- Help to maintain and build a stable and scalable product architectural platform.
- Define and analyze metrics that proves and enhance the success of our products
- Help to maintain an ethical and positive reputation
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone with high agency, can-do and a get-it-done attitude, strategic, technical and commercial mindset, breaking down barriers and someone that deeply cares about the end-user experience.
This means that you are someone who is:
Grasping the big picture while still being able to dive deep into technical challenges, breaking down complex problems into smaller iterations. You have great communication skills and know how to use these skills to communicate strategical technical directions, as well as with external partners, developers, and customers. You are hands-on with product development: You can translate complicated and abstract ideas and requirements into stable and scalable solutions.
As a senior member of the team , you understand the role of privacy, security and risk in building products compliant with the current laws and regulations. You tackle complexity, uncertainty, and pressure situations well, know how to make hard decisions and prioritize to achieve the best outcome. You are a team player and care deeply about the success of your product but also your colleagues.
The position requires fluency in Norwegian and English, both spoken and written.
Your background and experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar positions.
- Excellent communications skills – oral and written.
- Technologies including Kotlin, Java, React, Terraform, Azure, SQL
- Bonus: You have relevant experience or knowledge about accounting, B2B payments such as international and domestic, PSD2 and more.
- Relevant higher education. Any gaps in education can be filled by relevant experience.
- Strong corporate product instincts; you intuitively understand why product ideas will succeed
- Has the ability to create enthusiasm and results through engaging and motivating the team
What we offer
We expect a lot from our employees – and in return we offer attractive challenges. We offer you a high level of responsibility. We have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and you will be surrounded by colleagues who are pleasant, professional and are passionate about their work. You get to work in an open climate, close to decision makers and with the possibility of making a difference.
Don't exactly fit the description above, but still feel you got what it takes? Get in touch. We are looking for diversity and awesome people, so no stone is left un-turned if you have the correct mindset.
We interview candidates continuously, so don’t wait until the last minute to apply.
Prior to hiring, a background check will be conducted to verify information provided in the CV and available documentation. You must have a clean criminal record and not be under bankruptcy proceedings. The background check is adapted to the nature of the position and the company and will be carried out with the consent of relevant applicants. Further information will be provided.
As a challenger, ZTL is characterized by an entrepreneurial and innovative mind-set. Our B2B payment platform is built on smart technology utilizing PSD2 (Payment Services Directive no. 2). The B2B payment platform is integrated into ERP Accounting Systems, making it easier and more cost efficient for SMEs to make domestic and international invoice payments and retrieve real-time balances and latest transactions, directly in their ERP Accounting System.
Our vision is to leverage the rapid digitization and regulatory changes happening in today’s economy, by building the next-generation payment platform that combines the best of practices in invoice processing, digital banking, and payments.
ZTL has obtained a Payments Institution license from the Norwegian FSA, including Payment Initiation Service Provider (PISP) and Account Information Service Provider (AISP) licenses under PSD2. We have a successful track record raising funds from a small group of well-known Norwegian and Swedish investors.
- Kristian IVs gate 15, 0164 Oslo
- Delvis hjemmekontor
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- IT - programvare
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT utvikling / Full stack utvikler
java, kotlin, fintech, payments, cloud computing
|Sist endret||27. okt. 2021 16:51|