Automation and control experience and the capability to be essential to Norway's battery industry?
- FREYR Battery Norway AS
- Project Manager automation and control systems
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area. FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications. For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com
Project Managers automation and controll systems
We are looking for candidates who want to be a part of the project team to design and build the first Li battery cell plants in Norway. We plan to start to build the first one during the summer this year. The person who takes on this role will be able to follow the design, installation and ramp up of the production equipment and have influence on the plant solutions, performance and efficiency. You will be able to apply everything you know in this role, be challenged and learn a lot.
You will be leading a team of experienced engineers in participating to work out the right level and solution on the automation, control systems and plant integration. You will also follow the process through all project phases including ramp up of the plants. You will also be participating to work out the specifications for the automation, control system and plant integration and participate in the request process and select the right vendor and solutions. After placing the purchase order, the vendors will be followed closely and you will participate in the design phase, PoPs, FAT, installation, SAT and ramp up of the production.
- Participate to develop, design, build and implement FREYR and 24M technology production equipment and production lines with special focus on process automation, control systems and plant integration
- Participate in project teams to develop, design, installation, building and ramp up of Li battery cell plants with 24M technology
- Manage a Project workpack team for the automation, control systems and plant integration with 24M technology
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in manufacturing industry (preferable from Li cell manufacturing), metallurgic or chemical industry as subject matter engineer or subject matter manager within plant automation and control systems. It can be within operation, operation support, technology, development, engineering, or maintenance
- Master’s degree in automation and control engineering subjects
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience of working in an international and multicultural company
- Experience in design, construction and start-ups of plants or bigger modification projects
- Experience in operation or maintenance
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
What we offer
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell and module production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. FREYR is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required. FREYR has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells and modules now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Register CV and a letter of motivation to be considered.
Respond by: 21.11.2021
Start Date: After agreement
Location: Mo i Rana, Oslo can be discussed.
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Sondre Bratteberg, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tlf: +47 91 62 98 08
For further questions about the position, please contact FREYR;
Roar Karlsen, e-mail: email@example.com
- 8606 Mo i Rana
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
- Ingeniør / Kybernetikk,
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument
Automation, Control, Cybernetics, Mechatronics, Integration
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Roar Karlsen
- Director - Plant & Manufacturing Engineering
- 414 40 053
8606 Mo i Rana
|Sist endret||22. nov. 2021 00:09|