Manufacturing experience and looking to be instrumental to Norway's battery industry?
- FREYR Battery Norway AS
- Project Manager Production Equipment Packages
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area. FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications. For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com
Project Managers Production Equipment Package
We are looking for candidates to be part of the team to design and build the first Lithium-ion battery cell gigafactories in Norway. FREYR have already started construction for the pilot line and the projects are moving fast. The person who takes on this role will be able to follow the design, installation and ramp up of the production equipment and enable the success of the plant design, performance and efficiency. You should pre prepared to apply your skills to overcome technical and non-technical challenges and quickly further your experience within battery and manufacturing technologies.
You will be leading a team of experienced engineers in developing specifications for the production equipment, managing the tendering and selection of the right vendor, systems, and machinery. After placing the purchase order, you will manage the team and the vendors through design, FAT, installation, SAT and ramp up of the production.
• Participate to develop, design, build and implement FREYR and 24m technology production equipment and production lines.
• Manage Project workpack teams for the production equipment and production line for Li cell plants with 24m technology
• Participate in project teams to develope, design, installation, building and ramp up of Li battery cell plants with 24m technology
• Manage suppliers and subcontractors throughout the project to ensure timely delivery and high quality production at start-up.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in manufacturing industry (preferable from Li cell manufacturing), metallurgic or chemical industry as subject matter engineer or subject matter manager. Experience can be within operation, operation support, technology, development, engineering or maintenance
• Masters degree in classic engineering subjects
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Experience of working in an international and multicultural company
• Experience in design, construction and start-ups of plants or bigger modification projects
• Proven problem-solving abilities
• Takes personal responsibility
• Commercial mindset
• Thrives in start-up environment
• Creates structure
What we offer
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. FREYR is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required. FREYR has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Register CV and a letter of motivation to be considered.
Respond by: 21.11.2021
Start Date: After agreement
Location: Mo i Rana, Oslo can be discussed.
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Sondre Bratteberg, e-mail: email@example.com, tlf: +47 91 62 98 08
For further questions about the position, please contact FREYR AS;
Roar Karlsen, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8606 Mo i Rana
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
battery, FAT, Metallurgic, chemical, installation
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Roar Karlsen
- Director - Plant & Manufacturing Engineering
- 414 40 053
8606 Mo i Rana
|Sist endret||22. nov. 2021 00:09|