Summer internship 2022 - Subsea Engineering
- Summer internship 2022 - Subsea Engineering
Do you want to work with world class technology in an innovative company?
DeepOcean is offering Engineering Summer Internships and we are now looking for two master’s degree students for our Engineering Department in Haugesund consisting of approx. 100 skilled engineers.
Working for DeepOcean during summer 2022 is a good opportunity get relevant job experience within Subsea Engineering and to get to know how it is working for DeepOcean as an engineer.
These are onshore positions based in Haugesund for 6 weeks.
Duties and responsibilities
As a summer intern, you will work in our projects where you will be given real engineering work tasks. We will support and guide you, although it is expected that you will work independently. You will be organized within one of the following engineering teams within the Engineering department:
- 4th year M.Sc engineering students who will graduate 2023
- Preferably within one of the following areas: marine, civil, material, marine, mechanical, subsea-, offshore technology
- Can-Do Attitude – not afraid to challenge yourself or try a new task
- Team Player – enjoy working with others and contribute to everyone’s success
- Reliable – deliver what is promised and give it your best
- Systematic – prefer to work in an orderly, methodical way
- Flexible – capable of adapting to different circumstances and tasks
We can offer
- We have fun at work!
- Our Welfare team makes sure that we also have fun with colleagues outside of work.
- We always work as a team. There is no I in team, right?
- We give people the chance to make an impact and the opportunity to develop.
In DeepOcean our people make the difference. When it comes to solving new subsea challenges, we are proud of the passion, eagerness and engagement shown by our colleagues. DeepOcean’s approach is hands on, operational, and innovative.
To be a part of our team is exciting and gives each and every one the feeling of participating in the success. This is why DeepOcean attracts the best talents in the business.
By delivering safe, high quality, and innovative subsea solutions DeepOcean has built extensive experience and a large client base within the major subsea oil and gas operators.
We are looking for new employees to be part of our team.
Would you like to be part of building the future of DeepOcean?
This could be your next career step!
- Antall stillinger
- Karmsundgata 74, 5529 Haugesund
- Olje og gass,
- Maritim og offshore
- Ingeniør / Marinteknikk / Naval architecture,
- Ingeniør / Subsea,
internship, ingeniør, sommerjobb
|Sist endret||12. nov. 2021 08:31|