We are looking for a Drilling System Engineer (DCMS Manager) to join our growing company!
- Drilling Systems Engineer (DCMS Manager)
We are looking for an engineer with experience within Drilling Control and Monitoring System (DCMS) engineering.
Candidates with background within software, hardware, PLC or network engineering, or newly educated candidates within one or more of these disciplines will also be considered.
- Responsible for DCMS deliveries in projects
- Participate in project and clients meetings
- Establish DCMS concept documentation and drawings
- Participate in customer communication regarding DCMS and assist project manager team in technical and commercial DCMS issues
- Technical coordination towards our product lines and equipment control systems
- Delivery of final documentation and certification on schedule
- A diverse, inclusive and beautifully-located international work environment where you are encouraged to develop your skills and share your knowledge
- Free access to our on-site gym and a subsidized cafeteria offering a varied menu
- Free on-campus parking with access to electric car charging, in addition to a public bus stop only a few minutes’ walk from campus
- Access to an affordable on-site day care center
Work place: Dvergsnes/Kristiansand
At HMH we encourage a diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage both male and female applicants.
If you feel your experience qualifies you for this challenge, please apply online by 28.10.2021 and let us know how you meet the requirements of the role.
For further information regarding the position, please contact HMH's Senior Manager, Lars Otto Sannes at +47 976 84217, or NES Advantage Solutions'Recruiter, Ben Litvak at +47 23 96 65 51.
NES Advantage Solutions is HMH’s global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
HMH delivers a global full-service offshore and onshore drilling equipment offering that provides our customers with a broad portfolio of products and services. Our portfolio also includes providing equipment and services for other industries including civil construction, offshore wind, mining and more.
Our company vision drives an unparalleled commitment to quality and major economic advantages for our customers and stakeholders.
HMH has a global span covering five continents, with offices in 16 countries. Our 2100 dedicated professionals consistently strive to enhance customer satisfaction and form meaningful collaborations by creating a personalized experience.
- BUTANGEN 20, 4639 Kristiansand S
- Industri og produksjon,
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Boreteknikk/drilling,
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument
DCMS, Drilling, MHWirth, plc, network engineering
|Sist endret||29. okt. 2021 00:08|