Project & Customer Experience Manager
- Nordic Unmanned
- Project & Customer Experience Manager
The Project and Customer Experience Manager is accountable for assigned projects and the customer experience activities delivered by the project team. The individual's responsibility will be ensuring appropriate processing of all orders and management of the assigned projects in a highly professional and customer-focused way in compliance with customer requirements, contractual obligations and Nordic Unmanned’s quality standards. The role is based in Sandnes, Norway, and offers flexible office solutions.
Key responsibilities – How will you help us grow?
• Maintain a seamless interface between Customer and Nordic Unmanned in assigned projects.
• The Project and Customer Experience Manager reports directly to the Head of Projects and Customer Experience whilst utilizing Nordic Unmanned’s resources for delivering Project deliverables.
• Have an overview of assigned Project portfolio, making sure that every project is run according to Nordic Unmanned’s quality standards.
• Strategic alignment of project portfolio and project prioritization through coordination with Head of Projects and other Project Managers and Coordinators in Nordic Unmanned.
• Project portfolio risk and dependencies management on an assigned project level
• Contribute to the development of Nordic Unmanned’s Project management methodology and capabilities.
• Management reporting and KPIs on assigned project portfolio.
• Participate in all aspects of the customer service experience to troubleshoot processes and procedures and make suggested improvements of customer service quality.
• Responsible for growing project scope above initial order and encouraging customer to increase commercial interaction with Nordic Unmanned.
• Responsible for handling of customer complaints and resolving customer issues on assigned portfolio.
• Coordinates with sales department to incorporate plans to increase customer satisfaction.
• Participate in development activities to enhance Nordic Unmanned’s market offering.
• Be a safety and quality leader in Nordic Unmanned and promote our safety and quality culture.
Desired experience and qualifications – What do you bring to the table?
• Customer support experience. Structured and used to high-paced environments.
• Experience with customer support systems.
• Experience from Operational environments is of preference
• Preferably certified to Prince 2 or equivalent
• Adaptable to new customer support systems.
• Experience in generating, maintaining and delivering orders.
• Good oral and written Norwegian and English
Personal qualities – Who are you?
• Structured and solution oriented, with good collaboration skills.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral with multi-cultural understanding.
• A trusted team player with humor.
• Cultural understanding and respect.
If we are to succeed in our ambitious growth goals, we require a diverse team. Nordic Unmanned is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Nordic Unmanned provides extended situational awareness with tailored drone solutions that collects, integrates and make data understandable for the end-user and their critical usage scenarios.
The company was founded in 2014 in Sandnes, Norway, and has become one of Europe’s leading service providers within the unmanned sector. Headquarters is located in Sandnes in Norway, in addition to offices in Lysaker and Frankfurt am Main.
- Rådhusgata 3, 4306 Sandnes
Customer support, Customer experience, Customer coordinator, Sales, Project management
|Sist endret||14. okt. 2021 15:28|