Customer Onboarding Specialist/Digital Marketing, Oslo
- APSIS International AB
- Customer Onboarding Specialist/Digital Marketiing
We are on the search for one passionate and technical Customer Onboarding Specialist to join our highly achieving team in Oslo. You will be responsible to get newly signed customers of APSIS One, onboarded to the platform, making sure that they get into the rhythm of working in the different tools and understand the potential and width. This is an inspiring and challenging opportunity to work within APSIS Consultancy and with some of the biggest brands in the Nordics.
As an Customer Onboarding Specialist you act like an in-house consultant who loves customer interaction in all shapes and forms! You will be responsible for driving technical onboarding projects and making sure all parts of the contract are delivered and implemented efficiently, with high quality and according to the agreed timeline. Your job is done when their solution is live and the customer is happy!
All customers have different needs and expectations and APSIS One offers a high variety of technical flexibility. So, your main objective is to guide and engage our clients in the platform, provide them with an in-depth understanding of their possibilities and implement best practice solutions for them, to solve their needs.
As part of a team of like-minded consultants within APSIS Consultancy, you will be working closely with customers, colleagues from sales, and other supporting functions at APSIS to ensure the customer’s success within our platform. The main tasks will be:
- Run technical onboarding projects based on Statement of work descriptions
- Implement agreed and inscope solutions in the platform eg. Marketing Automation flows
- Provide training of the platform; tools, features and possibilities
- Support our sales department with presales activities
- Document and sign off every single onboarding
The ideal candidate has experience of consultation work within a technical setting and understands the logic of data structure within a digital marketing platform. You are a great presenter and digital marketing is of key interest. You always seek to find answers, educate yourself further and are eager to contribute to your clients' aspirations. As our customers are located in Norway and the Nordics, the job requires that you are willing and able to travel.
Other skills include:
- At least 3 years of hands on digital marketing experience; software training; technical consultation/pre-sales or comparable background.
- Prior experience working with platforms like CDPs, CMSs, CRMs and ability to structure, analyse and use data.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to plan shorter and longer term projects
- A natural ability to technically and strategically guide customers through their marketing vision and plan.
- Excellent communication skills and used to working under pressure
- Proactive, creative and positive as well as a natural team player
- Fluent in Norwegian (written and spoken) and in English
Bonus points for
- Previous experience from working in international companies
- Other language skills are a plus since our clients are based around the world
Full time, permanent position (probation 6 months). Planned start to join APSIS: August/September 2021.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your application in English as soon as possible. Please note that we will review applications on a continuous basis and we will hire as soon as we find the right person. As part of the selection process, we apply two assessments; personality and logical problem solving ability.
If you have questions related to the role, please contact recruiting manager firstname.lastname@example.org. For other questions about recruitment, contact email@example.com.
At APSIS, we believe in enabling great marketing for our customers. As the leading provider of marketing solutions in the Nordics, our goal is to enable and simplify the workloads of our many global clients every day. We do this by creating simple yet scalable tools within digital marketing, including data management, targeted emails, lead management and e-commerce recovery. At the end of the day, it all comes down to one thing: our clients’ marketing success is our success. And we’re proud to be there for them, every step of the way. ...Intrigued? Find out more at apsis.com!
APSIS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at APSIS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of APSIS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by APSIS as a result of the referral or through other means
- APSIS Norway, 0191 Oslo
- PR, informasjon og kommunikasjon
- Teknisk service
|Sist endret||14. okt. 2021 14:10|