KSAT is looking for a Key Account Manager in the earth observation industry!
- Kongsberg Satellite Services AS
- Key Account Manager
KSAT is looking for enthusiastic sales talents with a desire to work internationally in the earth observation industry, but with a special focus on the Scandinavian market. The position will focus on sales of Earth Observation products. This includes satellite-based oil spill detection, vessel detection and ice detection services, as well as a range of on-land and change detection services. The position will report to Vice President Earth Observation Sale.
- You will take over as Key Account Manager for some of KSAT's most important customers.
- You will cultivate existing customers and new prospects in the international oil industry, national governments, and a wide range of other organizations and agencies both nationally and globally, including through close dialogue with Management and the Project Managers. This position will have a particular focus on the public and private Scandinavian market.
- Take the lead to prepare bids and proposals, together with a KSAT Project Manager and a multi-functional bid team.
- Identify, negotiate, and close profitable new contracts.
- Actively work to ensure sales targets and budgets are met and customer expectations are exceeded.
- Plan and execute sales strategies for specific geographic regions or market segments.
- Work closely with the existing KSAT sales team.
- Travel to client locations.
Qualifications and Characteristics
The following qualifications and characteristics are essential:
- Self-starting commercial orientation with a desire to work in a high-technology environment.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to build networks and gain trust and cooperation.
- Competitive and driven, yet patient enough to work long sales cycles.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English and one of the Scandinavian languages, preferably Norwegian.
- The applicant must meet the requirements of Norwegian clearance authorities.
The following qualifications and characteristics are highly desirable
- 3-7 years of experience and achievements in international sales.
- 2-4 years of experience in the earth observation sector.
- In-depth understanding of the Norwegian political system.
- 2-4 years’ experience from Governmental work, e.g. Coastal Administration, Directorate of Fisheries, Department of Defense, Oil Directorate, Directorate for Civil Protection, Agency for Development Cooperation or similar.
- Comfortable standing in front of audiences and giving presentations.
- You are a good listener, capable of building trust with customers by showing them that you understand their needs and can answer them thoroughly.
- Good overview of the UNSDGs.
If you recognize yourself in the description above, and you want to have a chance to grow together with us, we will be happy to hear from you!
Some of the benefits we can offer you
- Opportunity to work in a highly competent and client-driven business
- Challenging work in an international technology leading and innovative work environment
- A high degree of personal autonomy within agreed areas of responsibility
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
- Travels to clients and our office spaces
- Fun environment and social gatherings (Summer- and Christmas party, sports- and team events, concerts etc.)
We strongly recommend interested candidates to explain the relevance of their previous experience to this position and be ready to elaborate on this in the interviews.
Women are encouraged to apply.
The workplace will preferably be at KSAT's HQ in Tromsø or Oslo, Norway. However, excellent candidates living in other Norwegian cities might also be considered.
KSAT see the importance to ensure diversity in the company by taking gender, age, and cultural background into account during recruitment.
The Key Account Manager must be fit for the position and meet authorization requirements in KSAT. Candidates in final stage will go through a background check done by Semac.
KSAT er verdens ledende kommersielle satellittsenter med base i Tromsø. KSAT utvikler og leverer data, informasjon og tjenester basert på satellitter, og vi har kunder over hele verden. Vi er totalt 260 ansatte lokalisert i Tromsø, Svalbard, Stockholm og Oslo. KSAT har stasjoner og antenner over hele verden, fra Tromsø og Svalbard i nord, via Panama, Singapore og Sør-Afrika, til Troll-stasjonen i Antarktis lengst sør. Antall kunder og bakkestasjoner vokser stadig, og denne sterke veksten gjør at vi nå trenger nye medarbeidere.
KSAT, Salg, Sales, Space, Strategi
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Therese Kristiansen
- HR Manager
- 77 60 02 54
Prestvannvegen 38, 9011 Tromsø
|Sist endret||13. okt. 2021 11:21|