OMV Norge Internship in Well Engineering (f/m/d)
- OMV (Norge) AS
- 2022 Summer Student – Well Engineering
OUR Internship - YOUR Experience - OUR Sustainable Future
"OMV will be the innovative frontrunner in providing the resources of tomorrow"
Are you a motivated team player who is full of energy to take a deep dive
into the transformational journey of OMV?
This is YOUR chance!
Who is OMV (Norge) AS
Working with OMV during the summer of 2022 will give you almost eight weeks of “hands on” working program to help you develop your know-how as well as your soft skills such as collaboration, leadership, communication, presentation skills, planning and time management.
As a summer trainee, working with the company, you'll get a chance to know us and see how we conduct business either on a particular project or within our core organization. You will be able to assist us with activities in your area of expertise, and you will have a lot of fun with your colleagues either at work contributing to great projects or outside the office by joining one of our social club activities.
Your exact assignment will be decided based on our business needs and depending on your field of study, as well as your interests.
What you´ll do
· Perform weekly reporting
· Update databases on regular basis
· Prepare for offset well reviews
· Prepare for end of well reporting – 2022 OMV operated Exploration well
· Contribute to set up individual time and cost estimates / post-well actuals
What we are looking for
· You are studying for a Master Degree in with emphasis on well engineering
· You are eager to learn from and support the Well Engineering Team
· You have basic understanding of well engineering
· You like to work in a structured way
· You are fluent in English
What we offer:
· "Hands on" training and relevant work experience in an international work environment
· You will work with experienced and professional colleagues in multiple disciplines who will guide and support you throughout your summer internship with OMV (Norge) AS.
· Place of work: Stavanger, Norway
· Your hiring manager will be your main point of contact and will be responsible to ensure that you benefit most during your time with us. You’ll also be allocated to a buddy who will provide you with support and follow your experience in OMV (Norge) AS.
· Start-up for the position will be summer 2022
· Only applicants with valid right to work in Norway will be considered (P or D-number)
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, as well as chemical products and solutions in a responsible way and develops innovative solutions for a circular economy. With Group sales revenues of EUR 17 bn and a workforce of around 25,000 employees in 2020 (incl. Borealis), OMV is one of Austria’s largest listed industrial companies. In Exploration & Production, OMV has a strong base in Central and Eastern Europe as well as a balanced international portfolio, with Middle East & Africa, the North Sea, Russia and Asia-Pacific as core regions. Daily average production was 463,000 boe/d in 2020 with an emphasis on natural gas. In Refining & Marketing, OMV operates three refineries in Europe and owns a 15% share in ADNOC Refining and ADNOC Global Trading, with a total processing capacity of more than 500,000 bbl/d. Furthermore, OMV operates about 2,100 filling stations in ten European countries and runs gas storage facilities in Austria and Germany. In 2020, total natural gas sales volumes amounted to around 164 TWh. In Chemicals & Materials, OMV, together with its subsidiary Borealis, is one of the world’s leading providers of advanced and circular polyolefin solutions and a European market leader in base chemicals, fertilizers and the mechanical recycling of plastics. The company supplies services and products to customers around the globe through Borealis and its two important joint ventures: Borouge (with the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, or ADNOC, based in UAE) and Baystar? (with Total, based in the US). Sustainability is an integral part of OMV’s corporate strategy. OMV supports the transition to a lower-carbon economy and has set measurable targets for reducing carbon intensity as well as for the implementation of new energy and petrochemical solutions.
Drilling, well, exploration well
|Sist endret||14. okt. 2021 14:40|