- Aero Norway AS
- Process worker
Department Name: Engine Works Clean Dep
Essential duties and responsibilities: List the primary job duties and responsibilities
Role Expectations & Responsibilities:
- Chemical process cleaning, etch of aviation parts.
- Protecting surfaces treatment with Chemical process such as anodizing.
- Preparing parts for Plasma, Shot-peening, painting.
- Abrasives alumina blasting and plastic media blasting.
- Manage the daily production in his/hers work area so that production plans are met
- Ensure that tools and equipment are in working order and calibrated as required
- Ensure that all work he/she has performed and signed for is performed correctly
- Provide support to other departments as needed.
- Perform work in compliance with all applicable regulations and requirements, attend quality related training, and at all-time comply with the company quality policy.
- Actively contribute to achievement of Aero Norway AS plans
Qualifications: State the minimum qualifications required to successfully perform the job (Qualifications include: Education, Specialized knowledge, Skills, Certification, Experience)
- Experience of aircraft engines or other relevant mechanical/technical experience.
- Knowledge of Chemical process
- Solution oriented, structured and ability to incorporate improvements.
- Good communication skills in both Norwegian and English
- Methodical work attitude.
Aero Norway is an independent engine MRO specialist located at Stavanger airport on the west coast of Norway. The modern and well-equipped 14,500 sq.m. facility has the capacity to deliver 120 engines a year with streamlined workflow processes to repair 16 engines consecutively at any one time. Production, test and storage areas cover a further 12.500 sq.m., with the headquarters and training centre adding another 2,700 sq.m. The Company employs over 95 highly trained mechanics, inspectors and engineers within the engine shop who work a continuous shift pattern to sustain optimum TATs. The Aero Norway apprentice scheme currently has eight trainee engineers, all of whom are undertaking a two year program. A further 50 personnel are responsible for the sales, customer support and administration. Around the world, Aero Norway has strategic partnerships with more than 20 key suppliers and OEMs. These relationships are rigorously reviewed to maintain quality and cost-savings which are passed on to customers.
- Flyplassvegen 220, 4055 Sola
- Drift og vedlikeholdstjenester
- Teknisk personell
Chemical, cleaning, Protecting, Plasma, aircraft
|Sist endret||23. nov. 2021 14:00|