Exciting opportunity in an international team
- 50 Degrees North Nordic AS
- Destination Specialist (groups)
POSITION PURPOSE / DUTIES:
- To increase sales of 50 Degrees North product in groups segment
- Travel consultancy and sales (B2B & B2C) with focus in groups. Related tasks include setting up processes and practises to efficiently manage group bookings.
- Managing and operating 50 Degrees North small group tour series in all of our destinations
- Marketing and sales of 50 Degrees North product to new markets
- Manage and attend Travel Expos & Travel shows
- On ground assistance and support to 50 Degrees North clients
PREFERED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualifications and/or experience in Tour Operations and Sales & Marketing of leisure groups
- Personal and/or professional travel experience in key 50 Degrees North destinations
- Knowledge of the Nordic travel market
- Competent in use of Microsoft office products, comfortable with new technologies and applications
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Entrepreneurial and flexible attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong innovation and creative skills
- Independence and trustworthy
- Superior customer service and communication skills
- Outstanding public speaking / presentation & training skills
- Problem solving and decision making capacities
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks
- Friendly, flexible and a sense of humour!
- Fluency in a Nordic language
- Fluency in English - both written and spoken
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience
- Willingness to travel domestic and international long haul
Note: this position is based in Øyer in Lillehammer area. Flexible working arrangements are possible, but you will need to be able to work from the office from time to time. Candidates who can be based at the office will be prioritised for this role.
50 Degrees North is a family owned, boutique destination specialist tour operator for the Nordic region and the Scandinavian Arctic. The company’s entirely Nordic sales staff offers in-depth knowledge of all its destinations. Luxury for us means experiencing something extraordinary beyond your everyday life; immersing yourself into the local culture, nature and people and, when possible, venturing away from the well-trodden paths and into the ‘un-known’. We do things the simple and beautiful Scandinavian way. With colleagues in Norway, Australia, UK, Canada and the US, we have a truly international team.
|Sist endret||23. nov. 2021 08:32|